Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh oops i missed a few people there - hi to Magentis, Seph, Wolf and hopefully i haven't forgottten anyone!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Howaya Pickles, how goes it, working today?

I feel special i got my own post :pac:

I was working away on my own yoke, it's back on all fours now :D only a matter of days before its started!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

All those A/Cs running during So Cal 31 hot weather crashed the grid and the cable, so Swannie was all of a sudden in techie stoneage. Off to free wifi javahouse and now sipping a delicious dark brew. So how are you? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Black Swan wrote: »
    All those A/Cs running during So Cal 31 hot weather crashed the grid and the cable, so Swannie was all of a sudden in techie stoneage. Off to free wifi javahouse and now sipping a delicious dark brew. So how are you? :cool:

Dead swan...I am dead, I must depart now to my bed though as I have a camper van to strip apart tomorrow

Phun thymes! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Swan, enjoy the java, pondering a beer here..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Dead swan...I am dead, I must depart now to my bed though as I have a camper van to strip apart tomorrow

Phun thymes! :pac:
    RIP toasted. :D
    Heyo Swan, enjoy the java, pondering a beer here..

Tell me it's the soon to be famous Éire author of Grem Tales!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

I'm dreeeeeeaaaaaaaming of a biiiiiiiiig tattoo :D

*excited flailing*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*excited flailing*

How big?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya black swan:)

thanks grem, i'll sure it'll pass:)

How big?

Pretty much the length of my forearm

• Advertisement

*excited flailing*
    That's cool. I must confess that I only use faux tattoos, and am getting ready for a Skyrim party this weekend. Will have this faux tattoo on my back (BLACK of course!) with an outfit that's open for all to see:

9146%20lg.jpg

hiya black swan:)
    Hi smiler! Please Fedespresso the magic potent that you use to be such a creative writer to me. :cool:

Hi smiler! Please Fedespresso the magic potent that you use to be such a creative writer to me. :cool:

sure no problem:) *sending lots of motivation and java to keep you going*:) how's it going?

That's cool. I must confess that I only use faux tattoos, and am getting ready for a Skyrim party this weekend. Will have this faux tattoo on my back (BLACK of course!) with an outfit that's open for all to see:

9146%20lg.jpg

Gosh i've a tattoo quite like that.. Still trying to plan a sleeve too.

sure no problem:) *sending lots of motivation and java to keep you going*:) how's it going?
    All vibes and java appreciated smiler! :D

Oh my gods, I've got a new plot and for some strange reason I've started writing. It's an historical fiction about a shadowy heroic female character, but I cannot say more or someone reading our Liar (world of the web) may attempt to copy the somewhat unique device I am using. Unfortunately this 3rd attempt at novel writing leaves the earlier 2 novel attempts in the virtual dust bin file drawer.

This one is quite large on my back, and although a Skyrim party, I'll probably get called the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, ha!! :cool:

This one is quite large on my back, and although a Skyrim party, I'll probably get called the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, ha!! :cool:

I got the first one some years back, been called the girl with the dragon tattoo for as long.. Annoying at first, but ok now. :pac:

All vibes and java appreciated smiler! :D

Oh my gods, I've got a new plot and for some strange reason I've started writing. It's an historical fiction about a shadowy heroic female character, but I cannot say more or someone reading our Liar (world of the web) may attempt to copy the somewhat unique device I am using. Unfortunately this 3rd attempt at novel writing leaves the earlier 2 novel attempts in the virtual dust bin file drawer.

no problem:)

yay, that's great news:D I'm happy that you're writing, the other two could be worked on at some other stage once you have done that one:)

My motivation has been lacking quite badly in the last few days, but got it back and did a page today:) I think I'll have to go MIA here and on fb though cos both are very distracting and knuckle down on it

Trying to plan one myself for a few years down the line

Yeah, i've the top half done, trying to continue is difficult, especially getting a right way (for me) around the elbow.

• Advertisement

I got the first one some years back, been called the girl with the dragon tattoo for as long.. Annoying at first, but ok now. :pac:

The Stieg Larsson Millennium series novels were cool, as was the original Swedish 2009 film starring Noomi Rapace (I didn't like the later American copy).

My motivation has been lacking quite badly in the last few days, but got it back and did a page today:)
    Hooray smiler! :D

Hooray smiler! :D

hooray indeed!:D

hooray indeed!:D
    In the last day or so, I seem to fictionally write best when all are asleep and I am too loaded on java to join them. :eek:

That sounds much like a stream of consciousness kind of state. Supposed to be a good place to write from for some..

same for me black swan:) i seem to write better in the evening/at night, I tend to get engrossed and suddenly it's 4am:eek::o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey to all the good people of the Lair ......

And howdy to all the regulars too.

Very punny Ted :)

hiya ted:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I aim to please Grem

was helping a girl on different team in work yesterday, & she is more dirty minded lover of innuendo than all of us put together here.

:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement