Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Clean up ailse 7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

khm, anyways :)

swannie i have a question in the meanwhile

did you ever go to those writing clubs for a course on writing or something like that
    we have it for free in the college it runs for 12 weeks so just wondering if it is worth the time :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya wrote: »
    fire is/was already in the lair seph don't you think
    Naaaaaaaaaaaa Joya. Not in Paw's Purple Palace of Perverse Pleasures :P
    cgh wrote: »
    Clean up ailse 7

Hands cgh broom. :pac:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Naaaaaaaaaaaa Joya. Not in Paw's Purple Palace of Perverse Pleasures :P

hahaha good one :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

swannie i have a question in the meanwhile
    Oh oh... **Swannie quickly pulls out and flips open mirror. Practices intelligent face**
    did you ever go to those writing clubs for a course on writing or something like that
    Whew! I thought you were going to ask me a difficult question.

**Swannie checks mirror again. Takes a deeeeeeep breath. LOOKs directly at Joya with unwavering eye to eye contact, and answers question**

No

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

fire is/was already in the lair seph don't you think blush.gif :d

it wont burn the house though whistle.gif

Hmmmm now come to think of it.........

Oh oh... **Swannie quickly pulls out and flips open mirror. Practices intelligent face**

Whew! I thought you were going to ask me a difficult question.

**Swannie checks mirror again. Takes a deeeeeeep breath. LOOKs directly at Joya with unwavering eye to eye contact, and answers question**

No

:d

cool, i may check it out and see whts that about ive seen it in movies :D
    they titled it
    Academic Writing Club so yes sounds "intelligent"
    i need to practice that too! :D

Hmmmm now come to think of it.........

**Swannie installs in Lair**

img_1298670231979_1751.jpg

Oh oh... here comes Seph's hounds! I wonder what they are going to do???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

**Swannie installs in Lair**

img_1298670231979_1751.jpg

Oh oh... here comes Seph's hounds! I wonder what they are going to do...

*orders his hounds to jump on swannie*

:-D

*orders his hounds to jump on swannie*

:-D
    **Swannie reaches in Swanpack and feeds Seph's hounds yummmmmy beef table scraps. Hounds bound about, making happy barks, and licking Swannie in face**

• Advertisement

5AM Pacific... Aloha Lair!! :D

"Mischief Managed!!"

**Swannie goes POOF!**

black_swan_movie_poster.jpg~c200

Sleep well swannie o/

sweet etheral events swannie :)

Time for lunch \0/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

I have a toblerone for lunch

me just had a variety of salads with some beans, millet and chickpeas : )

was yummy :happyJoya:

me just had a variety of salads with some beans, millet and chickpeas : )

was yummy :happyJoya:

*drools*

any leftovers?

*drools*

any leftovers?

yup! : )

*slides a full plate over the counter to seph* :)
    take care its hot :D

btw i'm trying to listening this dude who's announcing the windows 10
    and geez that man is hard on ears sounds a bit fake lol

what u up to S :d

yup! : )

*slides a full plate over the counter to seph* :)
    take care its hot :D

btw i'm trying to listening this dude who's announcing the windows 10
    and geez that man is hard on ears sounds a bit fake lol

what u up to S :d

Very grateful :-D

*downs the entire bowl *

I am watching a video on youtube about how to overclock your processor, I think I will try it : )

Windows 10 :O What windows 9 lol?

Very grateful :-D

I am watching a video on youtube about how to overclock your processor, I think I will try it : )

Windows 10 :O What windows 9 lol?

they say this product is going to be so good that it does not deserve to be called just as an successor :d

• Advertisement

they say this product is going to be so good that it does not deserve to be called just as an successor :d

LOL I believe it when I see it :-D

LOL I believe it when I see it :-D

exactly : )

btw seems that beta version can already be downloaded if you want to participate in creation tht ll take next few months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfveyXCsiA8#t=21

exactly : )

btw seems that beta version can already be downloaded if you want to participate in creation tht ll take next few months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfveyXCsiA8#t=21

Ohhhhh I might just do that

Are you gonna download it yourself?

Ohhhhh I might just do that

Are you gonna download it yourself?

yea I usually was always doing that cause I'm impatient to wait I want to experience it immediately :D
    I'll install it on my desktop though not on laptop c cause I'm using it for college so don't want to "mess" with it :-D

http://preview.windows.com

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Well if there's anyone about that is!.

*Jumps out from the shadows*

Hi grem o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wayhey, Seph mon! Confession, i found myself using mon instead of man recently..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Prevening pal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Howdy nocs :-) how are we?

• Advertisement

Hello Hugo and Writer, how are you both?.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement