Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

That sounds much like a stream of consciousness kind of state. Supposed to be a good place to write from for some..
    Stream of java more like it Grem! :pac:
    same for me black swan:) i seem to write better in the evening/at night, I tend to get engrossed and suddenly it's 4am:eek::o
    Me too. I LOOK up from the screen and suddenly realise that I am wired but tired.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    And howdy to all the regulars too.
    Very punny Ted :)

PUNishment from Ted. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You punishing me for being a nawty boy Swan?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

All depends upon how you define "nawty" Ted. When your good, your good in... ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hee hee, your work mate really got to you! ;)

Hee hee, your work mate really got to you! ;)
    "Got." Interesting word that we can spin I bet! :P

• Advertisement

Rumours like that will make some people jealous & yearn for what they perceive is forbidden fruit m'dear.

:p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh so the fruit is forbidden now???

You want the fruit !!!!!

You can't handle the fruit.

**doesn't even wait around to get coat***

Ha ha snorted and woke the dog!

*throws coat out door*

Rumours like that will make some people jealous & yearn for what they perceive is forbidden fruit m'dear.

:p

This reminds me of the Leliana script in the old Dragon Age Origins game, where your lead character asks if her fruit is forbidden? :o:D

• Advertisement

Hehe ...

May try & get some more shut eye, heading for some long overdue drinks straight after work later.

Hehe ...

May try & get some more shut eye, heading for some long overdue drinks straight after work later.
    Rather than count sheep as you drift off Ted, you may count swans. :D

Night Ted! Count fruit?

Night Ted! Count fruit?
    Heyyyyyyyy Grem!! :o

**Swannie wraps herself in heavy overcoat**

My tummy is growling and disturbing the other students here!! Must go and hunt food. Bye!

Heyo Swan, how are ya?. Nice coat, cold?.

Heyo Swan, how are ya?. Nice coat, cold?.
    It's 28 here, and that's C not F.

Aloha Grem (that means both "hi" and "bye").

:cool:

Herro lair dwellers, thank crunchie and all that..

Happy Fried Bubbly day Nocts.

• Moderators Posts: 51,779 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, superTed:)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Hey Grem, Ted, and SW! Happy Fried Day!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Back to work day later for me, sleep soon though.. Hope ye all have a good one.

Back to work day later for me, sleep soon though.. Hope ye all have a good one.

Any one I have is always good.

Happy Friday Shane, Swannie & Grem.

Haa .. Swannie is now appearing in predictive text on phone. You have made it !!! :p

happy Friday, Swannie :)
    happy Friday, Grem:)

Haa .. Swannie is now appearing in predictive text on phone. You have made it !!! :p
    **Swannie bows**
    SW wrote: »
    happy Friday, Swannie :)
    Party weekend SW! Too bad my favourite cartoonist cannot be there to draw the strange characters. :cool:

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie bows**

Party weekend SW! Too bad my favourite cartoonist cannot be there to draw the strange characters. :cool:
    :pac:

I'll try and doodle up a visa so I can make it :P

SW wrote: »
    :pac:

I'll try and doodle up a visa so I can make it :P
    Make it humourous, and you'll have them laughing through all the check points. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Happy Friday. Feeling better today now.

Angron wrote: »

Good news, and it's friday oh and weather due to stay fine too, hopefully you're set. ;)

Angron wrote: »
    Happy Friday to you too Angron. You were really sleepy when you left.

• Advertisement

It's past 1AM Pacific. See ye all later. Bye!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement