Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    just had a java test, got 100% :D

Well done joya !
    *stretches, ominous clunk sound from shoulder*

Morning all! So I've gathered Paws has been down and dirty and Seph is a little delicate, anything else I've missed??

*Hears grems voice,cocks his head up from lair sofa and tries to wave but conks back down in heap*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paws, all ok here two shifts at work then off for a week..

Seph, rest yourself lad, it'll all come good..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Well done joya !

why thank you Seph, is that a reason for a drink now? :D

or you re still burned out :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Paws, all ok here two shifts at work then off for a week..
    Nice! Enjoy your week off. :)

I'm not working tomorrow but I'm on call from 1.30 tomorrow for the rest of the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

just had a java test, got 100% :D

Made me laugh:D

*trips over the Dude*

Ah Dude, there's a perfectly good sofa there with fluffy pillows N all:P

Happy Friday all:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

*Flying around Paws Palace in Iron Man suit*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've been growling at people as I make my way through town, definitely managed to get out on the wrong side of the couch, however the hell that works!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

why thank you Seph, is that a reason for a drink now? :D

or you re still burned out :-D

Maybe in a few hours :) save me one :)
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    *Flying around Paws Palace in Iron Man suit*

Hey be careful of the windows this time!

Don't wreck the gaff there Lith! :p

I've been growling at people as I make my way through town, definitely managed to get out on the wrong side of the couch, however the hell that works!

I've heard the expression of getting outta the wrong side of the bed, but getting off (BEHAVE PAWS):p, the wrong side of the couch, that's a new one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

dont worry grem i used to do that all the time walking down Williams/quay/abbeygatestreet. Its unavoidable!

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I've heard the expression of getting outta the wrong side of the bed, but getting off (BEHAVE PAWS), the wrong side of the couch, that's a new one.
    Ahahahahaha! :p

I'm always careful around windows, it's Ted's fault they are always broken.

I'll do my best not to wreck the place, but can't promise anything.
    Don't wreck the gaff there Lith!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    dont worry grem i used to do that all the time walking down Williams/quay/abbeygatestreet. Its unavoidable!

Or around the square when the rugby is on and the parties groups are wandering about!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ohh yes, used to live in Forster court..made a point not to go to town just before the rugby!!

Haha that'd be a nightmare - I fecked off out of the middle of town eventually..

Now where did everyone go?? :(

I'm still here, gorging on cheese pizza

I'm still here too.. :)

Maybe in a few hours :) save me one :)
    its in the fridge now seph so whenever u re ready :p
    I'm still here, gorging on cheese pizza
    wanna share :pac:

:P

• Advertisement

Nom nomnom nom, melted cheese.. *drool*

"Lith doesn't share food!!!"

its in the fridge now seph so whenever u re ready :p

How kind joya :-D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm back, but I'm heading out shortly.

Hi and bye Angron, enjoy out time!.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah sure I'll try. Big night in Longford, if Longford Town win their game they are promoted to the Premier Division for the first time since 2007 (currently winning 3-0)

How kind joya :-D
    thats how i m allover :rolleyes:

:P
    :eek:

but sharing is caring, no?
    :(

Angron wrote: »
    Ah sure I'll try. Big night in Longford, if Longford Town win their game they are promoted to the Premier Division for the first time since 2007 (currently winning 3-0)

Ah yes! I'm not very up on the soccer scene, here or elsewhere. Working all weekend keeps it off my radar.

Brother is eating chips.. the smell is nom! :o

• Advertisement

A modern warfare subforum would be cool, then again i do have a strange fascination with warfare & military

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement