Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks Swannie!

Hi and thanks Chatbox :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Thanks Swannie!

Hi and thanks Chatbox :)
    The suds of my latte has an Éire harp, which of course will make it taste better Grem. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I'm very nocturnal unfortunately .

what's the story ladies?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    I'm very nocturnal unfortunately .
    Cool cHaTbOx! :cool:
    what's the story ladies?
    I've got the plot, but struggling to write at the moment. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm tired as I'm having a difficult circular conversation with a friend.. She's great but tonight has a few beers and is beating herself up mentally.. Fun times in the grem chronicles!!

• Advertisement

I'm tired as I'm having a difficult circular conversation with a friend.. She's great but tonight has a few beers and is beating herself up mentally.. Fun times in the grem chronicles!!
    Ooooooooooooo, perhaps a plot for a Grem Tale? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭calfmuscle

Evening guys, do I smell coffee!?

Black Swan wrote: »
    Cool cHaTbOx! :cool:

I've got the plot, but struggling to write at the moment. :o
    You just have to relax and will come to you no problem .

Does she do it often or only with a few?

calfmuscle wrote: »
    Evening guys, do I smell coffee!?
    Hi calfmuscle! Welcome to the sleepy Lair.

**Fedespressos java to calfmuscle **
    You just have to relax and will come to you no problem
    Sometimes after a couple tall cool ones things happen too! :D

Oh there's just a bit of stuff happening lately, it'll be fine soon again. I'm just a sounding board and I don't mind..

• Advertisement

Hi calfmuscle! Welcome to the sleepy Lair.

**Fedespressos java to calfmuscle **

Thanks Swan. **coffeebuzz** :)

I'm just a sounding board
    canstock7707912.jpg

calfmuscle wrote: »
    Thanks Swan. **coffeebuzz** :)

I'm in a javahouse with friends and we all are coffeebuzzed! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi calf muscle , how are you keeping?
    Whole pages missing :D

Oh there's just a bit of stuff happening lately, it'll be fine soon again. I'm just a sounding board and I don't mind..
    As long as you are not a crutch . But thats what friends are for .

Indeed cHaTbOx! :cool:

Tummy is growling! Must hunt food. Chat later. Bye all! :D

I'm good thanks guys. Love hearing all the rain outside tonight :)

Tarah Swannie o/

Love when you are lovely and warm, knowing how horrible it is outside.

Not raining here for now. Friend is also after heading for bed so I can dry my shoulder now if ya get me..

How are ye?. Do I say welcome Calfmuscle, I don't think I've met you before so welcome anyway!.

Not raining here for now. Friend is also after heading for bed so I can dry my shoulder now if ya get me..

How are ye?. Do I say welcome Calfmuscle, I don't think I've met you before so welcome anyway!.

Allo allo! Your a good friend, glad you can relax now! Its been raining here all night. I love listening to it

I like listening to it when I'm home alright. It's kind of hypnotic really.. Though at the moment I'm loving the foliage around me, so many autumn leaves..

• Advertisement

One down, one to go then a rest for seven days.. Oh hurry on!.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I love lie ins. :D

Should probably get up soon enough though because I'm on call from 1.30pm.

Brother is going to see Ed Sheeran tonight in the 3Arena. I'm not jealous at all... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**stumbles into Lair & falls onto couch**

Need to learn that I don't have to be last man standing on nights out & stay until the end.

funny-dog-pictures-hangover-puppy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

morning nocs:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ha ted that was me yesterday :-D

Hi writer o/

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ha ted that was me yesterday :-D

Hi writer o/

ha.

Slowly coming around.

how's everyone?:)

All good here, how about you writer lady? :)

• Advertisement

All good here, how about you writer lady? :)

good to hear:)

all grand with me here, having a mug of tomato soup at the moment, yum:) I got all domestic this morning cos I cleaned my microwave, I was rather annoyed this morning (long story!) and needed something to take it out on!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement