Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

I can feckin fly! Not with any great degree of control but airborne nonetheless!

Go easy on that rocket fuel!!!!:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

I was a member of the scouts "bí ullamh":cool:

I thought so.....you've earned yourself a badge for the effort.:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm nobody about *boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing*

Ahh that's better.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Hi Grem, I'm about, trying to talk myself into going to bed... so stop with the boinging! you're keeping me up!!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*super embarrassed beam*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I like reading threads backwards , always seems like it comes to a resolution.

Hi gremie o/

Hiya Chatbox, how was your night?

If you want some fun go to the prison forum the odd time..

Hiya Chatbox, how was your night?

If you want some fun go to the prison forum the odd time..

I read a lot more than I post , I read every forum the odd time. I am not normal .

Night was grand , very chilled out and enjoyable now a manager has been let go . Thinking of my next step . Would love to get a job in a vineyard in america for the summer but thinking about how I would do it .

Any plans for the week off ?

Pfft sure what's normal?. I like exploring around when I'm on the computer (easier to navigate than phone imo)

At the moment I'm not feeling to good at all so I have a feeling it'll be the couch for at least the first day.

Could you j1 to a vineyard?? Or is it your granda you're thinking of?.

• Advertisement

The granda would enjoy a trip closer to home and he's already going away for three weeks at christmas . It would be a j1 if I was to do it but I'd like to find a decent job for the experience.

I'm sorry to hear that , lots of peppermint and lemon&ginger tea .

I don't really do much on the phone apart from checking up on things .

Do you have a song in your head at the moment ?

Painkillers and rest when I get home.. Bloody sore..

Glad work was good to ya.. I suppose researching vineyards is on the to do list so..

I do have a tune in my head, PJ Harvey - the river

Painkillers and rest when I get home.. Bloody sore..

Glad work was good to ya.. I suppose researching vineyards is on the to do list so..

I do have a tune in my head, PJ Harvey - the river

Must be really sore **hugs**

Ah work is good when I get to do what I do . it's been months since I was able to do what I am good at , all at the fault of the ex manager . He's been gone five days and I have already had three written positive comments .
    Researching is what I am doing at the moment .

When I hear that song I hear something down my spine .

Yeah I remember you mentioning that manages before, glad they left..

Sorry about the tune, a bit worn out so it's what suited my humour.. Beautiful song, if sad.

Yeah I remember you mentioning that manages before, glad they left..

Sorry about the tune, a bit worn out so it's what suited my humour.. Beautiful song, if sad.

Grem never be sorry about your feelings , I didn't mean anything bad about it. Moreso the opposite. I love songs that can evoke a reaction

I love everything she's done which something I am rarely able to say about an artist.. Something solid and at the same time ethereal about her. That's the sort of comfort music I go for when messed up..

What tune have you got playing?

She is fantastic . There is no artist I think like that . I think they all have the moment in which they are perfect company.

This is mine atm

Oh very nice - josh did guest vocals on an unkle album, name escapes me, but look it if you get around to it..

listening to it now . I am going to bid adieu . I am in work at 9 . yawnnn have a good week

Oh ouch, ok sleep well..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Phone rang at 3am. I'm just home now. C-section on a little Bichon. Pup was dead but the doggy is grand.

Some tosser decided it'd be hilarious to move the traffic cones that were there from the roadworks at the school here and block the way out. I had to get out of my car at 3am and move them so I could get to work!!! :mad:

What is it with people and traffic cones? It's idiotic, and I'm a messer and a half when I get a chance!.

Glad the doggy is ok Paws..

What is it with people and traffic cones? It's idiotic, and I'm a messer and a half when I get a chance!.
    I'm still annoyed and it was two hours ago.. :I

Doggy should be fine. She only had the one baby but it was far too big for her to be able to give birth to.. :(

Wonderful you were able to save her though.. Don't have to look too far back to when there wouldn't be a hope for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

No matter how long you work around animals, you never get used to dealing with stillborns. :(

Glad you were able to look after mother.

Was people acting the bollix with traffic cones on main Waterford -Wexford .... directing people into oncoming traffic.

Lucklly nothing serious happened.

True I suppose. She'll be going home today. It is a real shame about her puppy though, would have been a strong healthy pup if they'd come sooner. Least Mammy Dog is okay, and they might be able to breed her again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

One minute it was beautiful out and I preparing to head out up the village and I turned my back for one sec and when I look out the window again the heavens have opened up and its lashing :eek:

Hi Seph :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How's the form miss paws?

• Advertisement

Hi pals

One minute it was beautiful out and I preparing to head out up the village and I turned my back for one sec and when I look out the window again the heavens have opened up and its lashing :eek:

Batten down the hatches, storm approaching :eek:

http://http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/1000hPa/orthographic=-10.91,52.27,2480

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement