Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How's the form miss paws?
    All good here now. Fell asleep when I got home from work. How's yourself? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohhhhhh crap...

All good here now. Fell asleep when I got home from work. How's yourself? :)

Not bad thanks paws, you still on call?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Afternoon noclets

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I needs sleep. Hello Ted. Nice result yesterday btw.

I needs sleep. Hello Ted. Nice result yesterday btw.

Howdy grem, (no idea what the time in on your body clock)

Needed that win to get some positive vibes going & get us back on track :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi ted and grem o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

To me it's 00:47

Mr Sephers is in the house

Hows all in Leeside

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mr Sephers is in the house

Hows all in Leeside

Not bad you?

All good in the parish here

Chillin' day planned

• Advertisement

Not bad thanks paws, you still on call?
    Good to hear. Yep, still on.

Had a bit of a rant on Facebook re. the little sh1ts that blocked the road this morning and it transpires that my nextdoor neighbour caught them moving the cones back after I moved them and called the guards! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I may be getting sick. Swallowing feels like trying to choke down a pool ball, my knees feel like someone's hit them with a brick, and I'm starting to lose my sense of smell.

Angron that sounds horrendous!

Fluids, rest and Lemsip!

I deleted Tinder. Enough is enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I wouldn't have the courage to use such a service

If you're only looking for sex, it's fine but I want more than that. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

If you're only looking for sex, it's fine but I want more than that. :o

I wouldn't be one for the auld one night stands. I fall in love far to easily! :D:o

I wouldn't be one for the auld one night stands. I fall in love far to easily! 
    I'd be exactly the same tbh. I've never had a one night stand but I know I can't separate feelings and sex. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Lying down now, have taken some sort of soluble painkiller cause my back is starting to hurt now, and liquids are easier to swallow than tablets.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

3 points for Man United - DELIGHTED :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Also Di Maria is settling in at United like he's been there for years.

10696404_826191810764700_4667269402314579350_n.jpg?oh=566d9b7b37f61356d90ac06768f783df&oe=54B7C997&__gda__=1422469423_ce2706ee71817993cc29448ddc78f96b

De Gea made some great saves there towards the end, saved United's arses to a degree.

Hey hey over ta soccer with ye!! How am I supposed to crazy post with all this?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭LottieP25

Ah there some nice people on it , just hard to find them due to the huge amount of arsehole

Im so sick , gah :(

Gotten very windy all of a sudden.......

Welcome to the club lottie.

Gotten very windy all of a sudden.......

Over to that other thread with that kind of talk :P
    Hey hey over ta soccer with ye!! How am I supposed to crazy post with all this?? :D

Let your crazy out Grem
    LottieP25 wrote: »
    Ah there some nice people on it , just hard to find them due to the huge amount of arsehole

Im so sick , gah :(

Aloha Lottie

Angron wrote: »
    Welcome to the club lottie.

Ta :)

Jesus lads, if anyone want to come make me dinner, feel free!

LottieP25 wrote:
    There probably are but I've been on it since May and haven't found a nice one yet..

• Advertisement

There probably are but I've been on it since May and haven't found a nice one yet..

I met two really nice people on it , one i'm friends with now, and the other, well i dunno! but he is nice :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement