Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Howdo people, just to get it out there, you're gona be seeing a lot less of me over the next while, cos of college and all that, not even into week 3 and I'm drowning in work, so just in case ye thought I'd deserted ye :P

I'll be keeping an eye on you all :P

Pickles out

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

You're looking at about 40-50 euro for a visit, if you get drugs it could be more depending on what they are. Could be looking at around 100 euro for x-rays as well..

:eek: jesus vets are expensive, then again i suppose it's better safe than sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Christ the rain is hammering down outside :eek:

lucky you :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Howdo people, just to get it out there, you're gona be seeing a lot less of me over the next while, cos of college and all that, not even into week 3 and I'm drowning in work, so just in case ye thought I'd deserted ye :P

Pickles out

Best of luck with it all Pickles. I'm certain that you'll excel there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Wind is picking up down here, no rain of note yet.

Pickles out

pesky real life getting in the way again pickles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Not to interrupt PP, but have ya looked for a thorn lith?? Dog is always getting them suck in her paws

And boo pickles, booo :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    lucky you :(

No rain in dublinianum then ? :p I just poked my head out the door and got soaked D:

Pickles out

*STALKER KLAXON* :p, seriously though keep on top of college work & we'll see you back here when everything has settled down for ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Not to interrupt PP, but have ya looked for a thorn lith?? Dog is always getting them suck in her paws

And boo pickles, booo :pac:

You'l be glad to get rid of me :P
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    *STALKER KLAXON* :p, seriously though keep on top of college work & we'll see you back here when everything has settled down for ya.

Thanks captain, so around summertime? :pac:

sammyjo90 wrote: »

I've checked for a thorn, or anything else that could get stuck in a dog's paw, but nothing there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Pickles out
    Mind yourself Pickles!
    Lithium93_ wrote:
     jesus vets are expensive, then again i suppose it's better safe than sorry.
    Yeah it can be expensive..

I second what Sammy said though, didn't actually think of that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

it certainly is!

good luck pickes:)

also thinking of spending less time here to knuckle down on my project, it's a great place but also very distracting!

No rain in dublinianum then ? :p I just poked my head out the door and got soaked D:

there is but still i bet its stronger down there :p

Rain is fairly bad here too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

there is but still i bet its stronger down there :p

It is I'd say, last year it got so windy the very old tree across the road got blown down and blocked the road :eek:

It is I'd say, last year it got so windy the very old tree across the road got blown down and blocked the road :eek:
    o gosh : d
    btw i lived 2 yrs in cork so i remember it :).. i looved the grey low sky and the ocean's wildness : ) ...
    my car is 00 C ... <3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just went to the doctor there, got a prescription so hopefully I'll stop feeling like my throat is trying to strangle itself.

my car is 00 C ... <3

\o/ :-D

Hi hugo mon o/

Love/Hate :cool:

Hi hugo mon o/

Hi Seph_mon! o/

• Advertisement

\o/ :-D

yea.. i lived few months in a house next to cable car.. my best days ever there..
    btw now that im irish if someone asks me where from id say im a cark girl :d
    twas the first county or ireland that embraced me .. back then ... :-d)...

Hi Jova! o/

ho huvo :p

ho huvo :p

You tease, you! :pac:

yea.. i lived few months in a house next to cable car.. my best days ever there..
    btw now that im irish if someone asks me where from id say im a cark girl :d
    twas the first county or ireland that embraced me .. back then ... :-d)...

Aww, Maybe some day you will move back to corkinium :p :pac:

Aww, Maybe some day you will move back to corkinium :p :pac:
    aww, if it not be for the call of the big city's lights.. i might do that.. one day...;)

but to have say a weekend house down in corkanianum too... aw well.. if one may dream...

You could have the weekend house in Waterfordinuim maybe? Only about 2 hours from both Dublin and Cork? I can mind the house during the week for ye too, at no charge! :D

You could have the weekend house in Waterfordinuim maybe? Only about 2 hours from both Dublin and Cork? I can mind the house during the week for ye too, at no charge! :D

How very kind of you sir :D

How very kind of you sir :D

It's what I do best sir! :pac:

• Advertisement

but corks in me heart u c : ) there's notin' i can do 'bout it
    btw this movie's sick lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement