Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Sup mozz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Not much now m'dear. Just home from college. I see you're off to Croatia :)

I will be on the 18th yes :)

How was the madness of the college kitchen today then?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Did you bring us anything nice to eat home with you Mozz?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hozier's Dublin show is on the 4th of December which is a Thursday.. I wonder what are the chances of more shows due to demand..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

All the lads!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I had no involvement in this incident today.
    i can vouch for seph and ted ;)
    the rest me didnt like either lol

anyways good evening people :) m just back from college as well.. started a good-feel movie "fallin in love" with de niro and meryl strip.. gezz she was beautiful when she was young
    i mean she still is me thinks :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Did you bring us anything nice to eat home with you Mozz?

I don't think she did ted :(

He might do PP, but would ya risk it for a biscuit?

Gonna have to break out the hot water bottle soon tis fookin cald!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Hozier's Dublin show is on the 4th of December which is a Thursday.. I wonder what are the chances of more shows due to demand..

Has it sold out already??:eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Enjoy Croatia Sammy.....ya lucky sod!!!:P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It's MOON Day, and the real Moon is approaching full. :cool:

Oh... Hi all!

• Advertisement

Cheers grid! I'll try to!

hiya swan how are your feathers today :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya wrote: »
    hiya swan how are your feathers today :)
    Just shampoo'd them and they are grand thanks Joya. You? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Comes crashing through the ceiling and lands on the lair sofa*

*Comes crashing through the ceiling and lands on the lair sofa*

Sephhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You landed on my box of popcorn, which exploded all over the Lair! :(

**Hands Seph broom**

Black Swan wrote: »
    Just shampoo'd them and they are grand thanks Joya. You? :D
    me was lucky to get home just before the rain so i can listen to it now :)
    you had a good weekend?

hiya seph!

you had a good weekend?
    Yes! But being a party animal can be more exhausting than work. Methinks that this coming weekend I'll chill at our locale javahouse with friends, and later watch spooky films in the comfort of a friend's flat that has Netflix. :cool:

Yes! But being a party animal can be more exhausting than work. Methinks that this coming weekend I'll chill at our locale javahouse with friends, and later watch spooky films in the comfort of a friend's flat that has Netflix. :cool:

hahah i hope lairs is not infecting you :d)
    but yea its nice to chilax from time to time : )

writing suffers?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Bed and hot water bottle = HEAVEN

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sephhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You landed on my box of popcorn, which exploded all over the Lair! :(

**Hands Seph broom**

Sorry about that..........

*goes to sweep the popcorn but instead decides too chases swannie around the lair with said broom*

:-D
    me was lucky to get home just before the rain so i can listen to it now :)
    you had a good weekend?

hiya seph!

Hows the form joya o/

• Advertisement

Sorry about that..........

*goes to sweep the popcorn but instead decides too chases swannie around with said broom*

:-D

Hows the form joya o/

excellent, watchin a movie here on NFX and here on lair stereo pleasure :D

What movie?

What movie?

i presume you ask about the one on NFX

well its

fallin' in love : eek:

*Googles*

Ohhhhhh Interesting.........

*Googles*

Ohhhhhh Interesting.........

yea verry :d))

kind of popular topic lately :rolleyes:

Tis indeed :-D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howya people

writing suffers?
    Got my 1-page today, so I'm slowly moving ahead. :D Just think if I quit posting on boards and used those thousand of hours over the years writing novels?

*goes to sweep the popcorn but instead decides too chases swannie around the lair with said broom*

Of course everyone knows what's going to happen next... the sequel to the sequel to the sequel...

**Swannie turns on Sorcerer's Apprentice music full blast in Lair! Broom obeys Swannie, and sweeps Seph into bin**
    Howya people
    Hi wolf!

Got my 1-page today, so I'm slowly moving ahead. :D Just think if I quit posting on boards and used those thousand of hours over the years writing novels?

Of course everyone knows what's going to happen next... the sequel to the sequel to the sequel...

**Swannie turns on Sorcerer's Apprentice music full blast in Lair! Broom obeys Swannie, and sweeps Seph into bin**

Hi wolf!

Noooo fair

Hi wolf

• Advertisement

Noooo fair
    "All's fair in ... and ...!" :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement