Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*stops the broom and takes away Swannie's spellbook*

Do your own dirty work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    Got my 1-page today, so I'm slowly moving ahead. :D Just think if I quit posting on boards and used those thousand of hours over the years writing novels?
    you can leave the boards but lair never :d

hi w :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Goodnight pals o/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*stops the broom and takes away Swannie's spellbook*

Do your own dirty work
    Awwwwwwwwwww wolf. Please give me that book back. I need that book to create mischief in your Lair during Halloween. And just think of the children... **

peter_puppy_crying_by_superdupertails-d3a206n.png

**and the spell the Pied Piper used to lead the children into the lake to drown.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

All well in here?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

nite seph, im off too, movie's over study tomorrow etc

nite swannie, wolf and all! c ya soon :)

Awwwwwwwwwww wolf. Please give me that book back. I need that book to create mischief in your Lair during Halloween. And just think of the children... **

peter_puppy_crying_by_superdupertails-d3a206n.png

**and the spell the Pied Piper used to lead the children into the lake to drown.

No drowning children, and besides I am quite certain you has a wand around your person I have not yet confiscated

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya wrote: »
    you can leave the boards but lair never :d
    Can't leave the Lair? Let's go shopping for a new Lair outfit! :cool:

fw121314a-guilty-conscience-prisoner-jail-inmate-costume.jpg

No drowning children, and besides I am quite certain you has a wand around your person I have not yet confiscated

**Oops! Hides Dumbledore's Elder Wand under invisibility cloak!**

Fun chatting. Will return to chat later. Off to javahouse with gang. Time to exit stage left!

Mischief Managed!

**Swannie goes POOF!**

Like I can't track an invisibility cloak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I much prefer the sound of Napalm.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning

2 questions for you:
    `1. Who made you a colonel?
    2. Your last name is Kilgore?

2 questions for you:
    `1. Who made you a colonel?
    2. Your last name is Kilgore?

I plead the 5th.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I plead the 5th.

Somebody just volunteered to go upriver with me

I didn't sign up for nothing.

You signed up for Boards, that's enough. Now, get on the boat

You signed up for Boards, that's enough. Now, get on the boat

ah i think i'll stay here and hold down the fort

More dancing girls for me then

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Did ya hear the banjo playin'????:D

• Advertisement

Grid. wrote: »
    Did ya hear the banjo playin'????:D

Wrong river friend Grid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Going to Hoziers concert in Dublin with my sis :-D excited isn't the word!!

How's all in here?

Well enough, must be off shortly though. Things to see and people to do

Hi wolf. In javahouse sipping a dark brew.
    How's all in here?

Swannie's floating in java. Wired! Hi writer. I got my 1-page today, so I can play. How about you? :D

Hi wolf. In javahouse sipping a dark brew.

Swannie's floating in java. Wired! Hi writer. I got my 1-page today, so I can play. How about you? :D

hey black swan:D i did indeed, had to drink a lot amount of caffeine to keep me going but got it done. Well done on your 1 page:D

hey black swan:D i did indeed, had to drink a lot amount of caffeine to keep me going but got it done. Well done on your 1 page:D
    That's grand writer! I am beginning to self-reflect on the huge amount of time that I have spent on boards, literally thousands of hours since 2006, now wondering how many novels I could have written if I had shown the same commitment to fictional writing, rather than boards?

That's grand writer! I am beginning to self-reflect on the huge amount of time that I have spent on boards, literally thousands of hours since 2006, now wondering how many novels I could have written if I had shown the same commitment to fictional writing, rather than boards?

thanks! :cool: I feel the exact same, am thinking of taking a little break here from posting and knuckle down! We'd get a lot done if that happened

thanks! :cool: I feel the exact same, am thinking of taking a little break here from posting and knuckle down! We'd get a lot done if that happened
    Judge Joya said I could quit boards, but she ruled that I could not quit the Lair. :pac:

Judge Joya said I could quit boards, but she ruled that I could not quit the Lair. :pac:

could be true, the lair is very addictive :pac: I know if i go, I'll miss everyone here:o

• Advertisement

could be true, the lair is very addictive :pac: I know if i go, I'll miss everyone here:o
    Agree. You and a few others have been real fun to chat and play with in the Lair. I really would miss that indeed! :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement