Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

Caprica6 wrote: »
    I once kneed myself in the face when I was drunk, then accidentally punched myself in the face, same night I ended up getting nun chucks untangled from my hair by the lads.....bit accident phone at the best of times!!!

good lord .... um why were there num chucks ?

..if a nun chuck could chuck wood :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

I have never ever been drunk. I don't really drink and anytime I did it was just one or two.

So guys what's it like ?? I have no 'I was so drunk stories'.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

One particular New Year's Eve/morning for me, came home early the next morning must've been 4 or later, for some strange reason ran face first into a window. Good thing for being hammered :D, cause i DIDN'T FEEL A THING.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

When I get tipsy I think I am the female Tony Jaa, then I practice free running with the lads or , we spar, not serious sparring like they show me defense moves etc!!! Then we got things like nun chuck & tonfas & I get easily excited messing around with things like that!!!!!

Did I mention I am a huge Tony Jaa fan???????
    Also the same night I was doing free running in the park I jumped up on top a children's slide, got to the top nearly toppled to one side of it, thought I corrected my balance ok only to fall face first down the slide....I think that was the worst.

NEVER EVER decide mixing shots of absolute in with larger is a good idea, even if its tasty!!!!! I was battered the next day!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    One particular New Year's Eve/morning for me, came home early the next morning must've been 4 or later, for some strange reason ran face first into a window. Good thing for being hammered , cause i DIDN'T FEEL A THING.
    Did you feel it the next day though? :p

• Advertisement

When I get tipsy I think I am the female Tony Jaa, then I practice free running with the lads or , we spar, not serious sparring like they show me defense moves etc!!! Then we got things like nun chuck & tonfas & I get easily excited messing around with things like that!!!!!

Also the same night I was doing free running in the park I jumped up on top a children's slide, got to the top nearly toppled to one side of it, thought I corrected my balance ok only to fall face first down the slide....I think that was the worst.

NEVER EVER decide mixing shots of absolute in with larger is a good idea, even if its tasty!!!!! I was battered the next day!!!!

WHO?

Being drunk depends on your mood and who you are and how much you drink, its ok to get pissed as long as your aware that you are safe and not been a d*i*k to other people.

I like to be drunk sometimes, I am a lot calmer these days though :D

Drinking isn't for everyone, I have a few friends who don't drink and there so much good craic on a night out :D

Did you feel it the next day though? :p

I felt the hangover alright, head was pounding like a mother****er.

Do yourselves a favour watch Ong Bak Tony jaa is in it :D He is amazing!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,378 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mixing shots and lager is never a good idea :/

• Advertisement

Mixing shots and lager is never a good idea :/

I can top mixing lager & shots, i still shudder at my terrible combination.

No and I am a small height wise I wasn't wasted just a tad silly :), ah well it was a great night some laugh.

Any one ever try coco pops and baileys its an epic cure :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,378 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I can top mixing lager & shots, i still shudder at my terrible combination.

What is it ?

What is it ?

Jack & Coke w/Jager *shudders*

Any one ever try coco pops and baileys its an epic cure :P

Now thats some combination o_O

I must try that :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Just wanted to pop in and say sorry for not being around very much of late. :)

Rubecula wrote: »
    Just wanted to pop in and say sorry for not being around very much of late. :)

How are ya rube? Hope your keeping well

That does sound nice to be fair!!

Baileys and Coco Pops sounds interesting.. :o

Jack & coke plus Jagermeister... oh my good God!!

Hi Rubes!

• Advertisement

That does sound nice to be fair!!

It's alright when you've soakage in your stomach.

Baileys and Coco Pops sounds interesting.. :o

Jack & coke plus Jagermeister... oh my good God!!

Hi Rubes!

It was a bad idea.

Worst things eaten when drunk???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

coke and rum was my fav at one period of time..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

One night my sister and I decided to have vodka jelly and custard made with cheap baileys ..it was interesting!

Night guyz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I am at home Sephiroth_dude but not too well just yet. Managed to get an infection on top of everything else and I keep falling asleep at odd times.

BUT I will get better now, all my sutures and staples are out and the dressings get less each time they change them.

(You really don't want to know all this do you LOL :D

Yes I am getting there a bit at a time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    One night my sister and I decided to have vodka jelly and custard made with cheap baileys ..it was interesting!

Night guyz

Pleasant slumbers

Nice to see you posting again Rubes, sounds like you've been through the mill. Get well soon! :)

Rubecula wrote: »
    I am at home Sephiroth_dude but not too well just yet. Managed to get an infection on top of everything else and I keep falling asleep at odd times.

BUT I will get better now, all my sutures and staples are out and the dressings get less each time they change them.

(You really don't want to know all this do you LOL :D

Yes I am getting there a bit at a time.

Jaysus look after yourself :eek:

• Advertisement

Worst things eaten when drunk???

Kebab

*shudders*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement