Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Kebab

*shudders*
    Same only ever had one in my life..........that was enough

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oooh! Kevin Bridges in the Olympia in November 2015! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I never eat anything drunk that I will not eat sober.

But I have eaten some bloody awful stuff sober :D

Rubecula wrote: »
    I never eat anything drunk that I will not eat sober.

But I have eaten some bloody awful stuff sober :D

Yurt it can be hard sometimes getting decent food alright, esp if you feel lazy and just don't want to cook o.0

Well I think I will try to sleep now, not that I am any where near remotely tired.... :(
    I will properly just try finish this drawing I am doing.....only 3hrs sleep last night & barely breaking a sweat now o.0 Gah!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,378 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Well I think I will try to sleep now, not that I am any where near remotely tired.... :(
    I will properly just try finish this drawing I am doing.....only 3hrs sleep last night & barely breaking a sweat now o.0 Gah!!!

Sleep well o/

My family refer to my cooking abilities as "Making a concoction"

Also just realised only 5 more post until I can start showing of my pieces :o that is all!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i never eat when im drinking o)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What's the stupidest/silly/best thing anybody's done while hammered drunk.

Had a night out one Halloween, I'd met up with a friend for a bit before heading to meet other friends. Met other friends eventually, they were hanging out with some girls I kinda knew. The two were unconscious and semi-conscious respectively. They were supposed to be heading to one of the lads houses that night to sleep, but they were so bad there was no way a taxi would take them. I ended up calling my mother to try and get them home. Anyway, semi-conscious boy started talking about being cold, and cause I can deal with the cold well I decided to stick my hoodie on him, a pullover one. As I was getting it on him, he decided that was the moment he needed to get sick.

So, stupidest thing I did while drinking? Lending my friend that f*cking hoodie.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,378 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    i never eat when im drinking o)

Not even popcorn? :pac:

Not even popcorn? :pac:

that was BEFORE i was drinkin :D

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It was ****in cool hangin with these guys after the Trivium in June

Ahhhhhhh I see :D

Goodnight pals o/

Adios Sephster

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Angron wrote: »
    Had a night out one Halloween, I'd met up with a friend for a bit before heading to meet other friends. Met other friends eventually, they were hanging out with some girls I kinda knew. The two were unconscious and semi-conscious respectively. They were supposed to be heading to one of the lads houses that night to sleep, but they were so bad there was no way a taxi would take them. I ended up calling my mother to try and get them home. Anyway, semi-conscious boy started talking about being cold, and cause I can deal with the cold well I decided to stick my hoodie on him, a pullover one. As I was getting it on him, he decided that was the moment he needed to get sick.

So, stupidest thing I did while drinking? Lending my friend that f*cking hoodie.

Sounds ;like me carrying a drunk friend fireman style into his house one night while wearing a shirt with a pocket. he woke just long enough to puke in the pocket. His mother was less amused than me

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Night Sepher!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Eh Lith....ya seen Acca Dacca yet???

tc Seph

• Advertisement

Grid. wrote: »
    Eh Lith....ya seen Acca Dacca yet???

Nope not yet, hoping to come to Ireland when they go on tour for the new album.

gnite s sweet dreams :)

well nite lair, sleep well wherever you are :)
    m off too...
    nightf.gif

2sgn105Night.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Night you all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

Night!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Night o/

I thought I was getting into a good routine at last :/

I is loving the year of the deanmon

Ah awake >.<
    However 5ish hrs sleeps is not bad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Lairites.

• Advertisement

Morning ... Coffee is much needed today! !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement