Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

morning nocs:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

So how did everyone sleep?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

All good here.

Someone mention coffee?

Caprica6 wrote: »
    So how did everyone sleep?? :D

Quite well but would have liked to be longer! went to bed quite early and woke up a while ago, think I'm awake for the day now

6 hours ain't bad:D

I need at least 3 cups and a can of monster. :D Not sure how I woke up but there's now a dog beside me :p
    *slaps knee

Just one of my dogs 0.o I babble!!!

• Advertisement

I need at least 3 cups and a can of monster. :D Not sure how I woke up but there's now a dog beside me :p
    *slaps knee

Just one of my dogs 0.o I babble!!!

Free alarm clock & hot water bottle in one :)

This is true now to teach him to make the coffee! Cute little fecker has his head on the pillow and the cover up to his shoulder snoring his paws off....

This is true now to teach him to make the coffee! Cute little fecker has his head on the pillow and the cover up to his shoulder snoring his paws off....

Can't stay mad at him too long

any plans for today?:)

Nah cant be mad even when he paws me in the face :p......plans draw.....watch movies walk the hounds taking it easy today :D you guys??

• Advertisement

Nah cant be mad even when he paws me in the face :p......plans draw.....watch movies walk the hounds taking it easy today :D you guys??

sounds good:D

plan for today is do washing, do jobs in town, write a bit, have lunch with my folks, take it easy for the rest of the day and have a bath. And hopefully sleep as well

Wouldn't mind that. Have to brave the elements & head to work soon.

Yep really lucky it's ma day off :D rain listing and hiding for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning guys.

Back on the late shift today. Took me so long to get to sleep last night though. Early night tonight I think.

How's everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

coffee....

who has the coffee

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

On the bus, heading back to Galway. It's kinda annoying having to switch in Athlone for these buses :|

just enrolled in a long distance psychology course:D:eek: Start next week, going back to the student lifestyle of doing essays and assignments. here's hoping I don't mess this up!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

just enrolled in a long distance psychology course:D:eek: Start next week, going back to the student lifestyle of doing essays and assignments. here's hoping I don't mess this up!

Good luck WL

• Moderators Posts: 51,789 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

good stuff, writer lady :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Good for you, writer!!!;):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Samuel L. Jackson's response on Alan Carr's Chatty Man when asked about the leaked Kim Kardashian photos... It's just brutal honesty
    Kim Kardashian? What are you talking about? That was a leaked nude picture? You sure? Who wants to see still pictures of a naked Kim Kardashian when you've got a video, come on. I’m trying to make some money for Ray J – that’s my boy!

On a more serious note though, whoever hacked iCloud & stole and leaked those photos, i hope the F.B.I unleashes hell on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hiya lairers, dont know why but i feel quite low today..
    hope it will pass me soon though ..

btw congrats writer, welcome to the academics sleep.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Best of luck Smi....Writer! :pac:

Hope you feel better soon Joya.

Best of luck Smi....Writer! :pac:

Hope you feel better soon Joya.

hiya H, me too : ) its the worst when i just have no clue what have hit me really..
    perhaps its just pms :D hope so!

how are you, are you at work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Joya wrote: »
    hiya H, me too : ) its the worst when i just have no clue what have hit me really..

*hugs gently*

Just home from work. Had to stop at Halfords on the way home to get a headlight bulb fitted. Only spotted that this morning which made for a scary enough drive to work in parts lol

Are you in about college atm?

hm, it just came to me and it feels like that is it..

my flatmate is smoking e cigarrets in the room for about a month now..
    i told him twice to stop it and he always claims that he never somoked in the room, but the room stinks so i trust rather that than his words as he is obviously lying
    i came back home yesterday earlier than he thought and yes cigarettes stink was all over the place

s yea i am not just annoyed but also pissed off lol :d
    and he is obnoxious of other things too, perhaps he thinks im out of here in few weeks

but i am here and the girl that will move in payed not to move to a smoking room that stinks so

i wonder what can i do
    i also am going home in 2 weeks and he is staying here alone for 10 days so i am concerned about it
    thing is he will go to usa before i am back
    and its just like, what will i find here when i return..

sorry for the long post lol but i just dont know what could i do in this situation
    i feel my private space has been violated :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

What's up Joya?

Congrats Writer_lady!

I'm on lunch but when I go back I have to teach our two vet nursing students about fluid therapy.

hi paws well i just wrote an essay above... : ( it really bothers me..

problem with smoking stink is that once it is in things you kindof cannot get rid of it

if you spray something "over" it will just stink even more...

specially lately when i have classes 4 days a week (like today) it feels sickening knowing hes here on his own and doing that..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

hm, it just came to me and it feels like that is it..

my flatmate is smoking e cigarrets in the room for about a month now..
    i told him twice to stop it and he always claims that he never somoked in the room, but the room stinks so i trust rather that than his words as he is obviously lying
    i came back home yesterday earlier than he thought and yes cigarettes stink was all over the place

s yea i am not just annoyed but also pissed off lol :d
    and he is obnoxious of other things too, perhaps he thinks im out of here in few weeks

but i am here and the girl that will move in payed not to move to a smoking room that stinks so

i wonder what can i do
    i also am going home in 2 weeks and he is staying here alone for 10 days so i am concerned about it
    thing is he will go to usa before i am back
    and its just like, what will i find here when i return..

sorry for the long post lol but i just dont know what could i do in this situation
    i feel my private space has been violated :(

Poor Joya

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBDfbEI3q8L2qwrlHbEEzS3TA31rEaOG4IMASafMGUUK6ZfTvZ

• Advertisement

Poor Joya

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBDfbEI3q8L2qwrlHbEEzS3TA31rEaOG4IMASafMGUUK6ZfTvZ

:D

i loove cats so much thanks for the smile :):rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#######
    but really any thoughts on this
    or ill just let this happening till hes gone
    and hope id be able to wash it off before my french girl moves in...

and when i think i had such a crush on this guy
    but now hes just reminding me on my ex bf
    so it seems true you really do not know someone till you live with the person for a while ....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement