Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Caprica6 wrote: »
    I have a question how do I exactly post a picture if its stored on my desktop? :0

It has to be hosted on an image site like photobucket Caprica.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Ohhhs I see :D cheers :D

Ohhhs I see :D cheers :D

No prob;).....i'm not sure why though, FB can take them straight from the hard drive?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Grid. wrote: »
    It has to be hosted on an image site like photobucket Caprica.;)

Another option Caprica

I normally use Imgur.com

i9HPZhk.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions you guys, greatly appreciate it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Evening Nightlighters. I'm trying to think where the Townhouse is/was...... I HATE cats. Went into other Bedroom the other morning to find a baxtard of a cat on the fcuking bed!!! :mad: I actually was pleasantly surprised that I didn't freak out as much as I expected I would hah!! I have to keep the effing windows closed now f.f.s. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Cats are pr1cks. So brazen too!! He/she wasn't really in any hurry to move their ass lol for ages! They seem to be so fearless! If that was a dog, I'd say they'd be more inclined to skedaddle!

How is one and all?

Did you not know that I am like Mr. Cats of the nocturnal forum?! :D

Have six of the little bastards here! :pac:

Not a cat fan at all.

you have 6 cats, I have a 6-shooter.

What are the odds.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvS09tp0LdPB6pfIjhFcWEX_ghu7SBbRMLU-Z7nbpZ6bj2kRZi9b-JEFQ

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ahoy maties,

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Evening Nightlighters. I'm trying to think where the Townhouse is/was......

Townhouse is near the Spanish Arch, near/beside Cobwebs. It used to be Bazaar back in the day. It suffered bad flood damage back in December/January (I think) and hasn't managed to reopen since then.

Cats aren't that bad, a bit unpredictable, our's were outside ones though dogs are easier and cleaner to have inside in my experience, some people seem to keep there cats in 24/7 I find that a tad restrictive though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi peeps

Hi peeps

Hurrro!!

Hi peeps

The resident Vet is in the house.

Currently reading about obesity in pets.. It's a big problem here IMO.

How are you guys? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah bloody hell. Just saw someone on facebook giving out about water charges (which is fair enough). However, inside the complaint they started bringing up conspiracy theories about fluoride and other such nonsense.

Just got an email...
    As a thank you for having ordered/pre-ordered the album on store.hozier.com (before 5pm on 7th October) here is a unique pin code which gives you priority access to buy up to two tickets for any one of these shows.

:D

If I hear fluoride been stupidly called a poison again I will loose my rag!!!
    Its one of the reasons we have healthy teeth and bones :P

Its like all that hype about organic food.....when in fact a lot of organic food is actually sprayed with chemicals from the 1950's since they are not actually recognized as sprays in today's terms people can say yep its organic !!!!

Anything posted on Farcebook, should be taken with a large pinch of salt

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If I hear fluoride been stupidly called a poison I will loose my rag!!!
    Its one of the reasons we have healthy teeth and bones :P

Its like all that hype about organic food.....when in fact a lot of organic food is actually sprayed with chemicals from the 1950's since they are not actually recognized as sprays in today's terms people can say yep its organic !!!!
    Oh, not just poison, I've also read how it apparently attracts the aluminium into your brain to cause Alzheimer's.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Hit the nail on the head there Ted, then again everything you read on the internet should be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

Depressingly, this person does actually believe all this stuff.

I was a nurse and I read on Facebook some Idiot telling a woman who had burnt her hand to rub it off her head!!!

Whats worse was the lady was considering ignoring my advice to consider what this idiot/troll was doing until her sister was like nooooooo!!!!

Why do people insist on taking Facebook posts on medical advice as the bible o.0

Angron wrote: »
    Oh, not just poison, I've also read how it apparently attracts the aluminium into your brain to cause Alzheimer's.

wtf...................I give up on people!!!

On the plus side NASA are looking for people who want to submit there names to be sent to mars if anyone's interested!!!

On the plus side NASA are looking for people who want to submit there names to be sent to mars if anyone's interested!!!

can we nominate people, please say I can.

Or else I will apply on their behalf.

can we nominate people, please say I can.

Or else I will apply on their behalf.

I have several people in mind. :p

I have several people in mind. :p

Make sure & use different coloured pens & use your opposite hand os it will disguise your handwriting.

Haven't done anything like this before honest.

**Practises Swannie innocent pose**

• Advertisement

Ha I guess you can they just look for your name & email, its being sent on a test launch first then the real deal in Dec I think :D
    Could this be the new ice bucket challenge :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement