Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

This is far from over >.< ..........well technically it is now... got to go ........but I'll be back >.<

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Caprica6 wrote: »
    This is far from over >.< ..........well technically it is now... got to go ........but I'll be back >.<

Surreeeeeee

Farewell o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Not a cat fan at all.

you have 6 cats, I have a 6-shooter.

What are the odds.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvS09tp0LdPB6pfIjhFcWEX_ghu7SBbRMLU-Z7nbpZ6bj2kRZi9b-JEFQ
    lovely 6-shooter however target is very much misconducted there ted :)
    I like cats and dogs
    i love animals in principal, such a lovely creatures all of them :)
    Currently trying to convince myself that I need to go to bed... :o

How have you been Links? :)
    count that two paws..
    m jut back from college and know that should sleep but...
    will take a look on the other half of the first episode of criminal minds first :d

YOLO :D

I am going to tell cloud on you!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi joya

How was college?

• Advertisement

I am going to tell cloud on you!!!!

You wouldn't D:

Hi joya

How was college?

twas good tbh, things start to complicate slowly but surely :d
    but the guys around are lovely so am looking forward to cooperation :d

hows your eve there seph, you found your fun i see :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

2099882183_6b27f6b443.jpg

This picture looks familiar Seph/

**Add plagarism to list of misdemeanour** :D

Joya wrote: »
    twas good tbh, things start to complicate slowly but surely :d
    but the guys around are lovely so am looking forward to cooperation :d

hows your eve there seph, you found your fun i see :D

I am reading my book and sipping a beer :-D so all is well
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    This picture looks familiar Seph/

**Add plagarism to list of misdemeanour** :D

Ohhh crap.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good evening nocs:)

Thanks for all your good luck/congrats wishes today:D very excited and a little bit nervous but I'm sure I'll be fine. Gonna try and keep to a regular sleeping pattern so that i won't be studying (feels very weird saying that) at 4am:P

Also a lover of cats here, they are soo cute! Can't have one as i live in apt but maybe someday..

• Advertisement

I am reading my book and sipping a beer :-D so all is well

glad to hea that seph im happy for ye :)

btw i like guys that read :d

no really when someone say i do not read or eg watch movies or something its like losing a huuuge amount of points :D

i presume its not so important the other way around (e.g. m towards w) right? :D

Also a lover of cats here, they are soo cute! Can't have one as i live in apt but maybe someday..
    my case currently exactly :)

except maybe :-)

my case currently exactly :)

except maybe :-)

awh, hopefully we'll both get to have cats someday, tis an option for the future.

how are you joya:)

glad to hea that seph im happy for ye :)

btw i like guys that read :d

no really when someone say i do not read or eg watch movies or something its like losing a huuuge amount of points :D

i presume its not so important the other way around (e.g. m towards w) right? :D

Ohhhh good to hear :-D

I never really thought about it tbh, it would be nice if they did :) annnnddd if there a gamer ;) :-D

I can't get a cat either because we have a dog and he goes crazy if he sees a cat D:

awh, hopefully we'll both get to have cats someday, tis an option for the future.

how are you joya:)

m good :) btw i grew up with cats love them to bits
    i havea connection with them know exactly what they think and there is a mutual respect, they just know (me) :)

also had two cats when i was a teenager.. they provided many many stories... : )

how are you, when does your course start?

Ohhhh good to hear :-D

I never really thought about it tbh, it would be nice if they did :) annnnddd if there a gamer ;) :-D

hahah what an advantage ha? :D

but i got it ;)

btw what i meant is that for majority of man only look matters
    and if she reads or not who cares :D

rule has exceptions yes :)

Has any one gotten boarderlands for the vita?

m good :) btw i grew up with cats love them to bits
    i havea connection with them know exactly what they think and there is a mutual respect, they just know (me) :)

also had two cats when i was a teenager.. they provided many many stories... : )

how are you, when does your course start?

good to hear:) aye same, we had 2 cats growing up, one black and one white.

I'm good thanks:) had a good day so quite happy, I think I'll be starting next week, have to wait to for my login in details for the site that I'll be working from, and a tutor will be assigned to me. I'll be kept busy for the next 6 months:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Writing a story, no idea where i'll head with it. Got my writing mojo back after a long period of writers block. :D

Has any one gotten boarderlands for the vita?

I have it , frame rate isn't great tbh :/ but it is enjoyable and fairly cheap on amazon.

• Advertisement

good to hear:) aye same, we had 2 cats growing up, one black and one white.

I'm good thanks:) had a good day so quite happy, I think I'll be starting next week, have to wait to for my login in details for the site that I'll be working from, and a tutor will be assigned to me. I'll be kept busy for the next 6 months:)

Great, do you know the modules yet?

When I studied Counselling and Psychotherapy we had 4, like Personal Development, Overview of Theories & Approaches, Humanistic Approach & Cognitive Behavioural Approach and Counselling Skills and it was really good and very interesting, we worked in a group environment though so its going to be different for you of course : )

I have it , frame rate isn't great tbh :/ but it is enjoyable and fairly cheap on amazon.

Yeah was looking at reviews and game play on you tube etc they were mixed.
    I have one and two for xbox but want something for the vita. Was either that or soul sacrifice. ...that sounds like a very interesting game. Tis on the psn store!!

how's lith, steph, caprica6?:)

yep joya, there's about 6 sections, the introduction, emotion, perception and memory, learning, the development of social behaviour, social perception and influence, full packed course! should be interesting:)

Im very good writer lady :D buying games and now realising I need a bigger memory card >.<

how's lith, steph, caprica6?:)

yep joya, there's about 6 sections, the introduction, emotion, perception and memory, learning, the development of social behaviour, social perception and influence, full packed course! should be interesting:)

perfect for ye :)

if id have more money id finish that college too!

well if i could finish 2 universities why not 3 then :D

so i still think that as soon as i get back on my financial feet id go for that fully : )

Also thank you for asking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

All good here :D

Hi writer congrats on the course :D

Yeah was looking at reviews and game play on you tube etc they were mixed.
    I have one and two for xbox but want something for the vita. Was either that or soul sacrifice. ...that sounds like a very interesting game. Tis on the psn store!!

SF IS on my list,I can't recommend tearaway enough if you like platformers its a fun little game or do you like JRPG'S?

Im very good writer lady :D buying games and now realising I need a bigger memory card >.<

I have the same problem need to invest in 64 gig card D:

• Advertisement

Thanks joya :)! The course is with CMIT ( www.cmit.ie) if you're interested, a little bit more expensive than my first choice of course ( I picked three when surfing the web for it at first) but if it gets good reviews and you get something out it, then I say go for it! when you're ready of course..

Great to hear caprica :D and no bother about asking at all

Good to hear Lith :D good luck with your writing

Thanks Steph :D

Must be off to bed now folks, long but happy day :) G'night!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement