Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think most of the people who know I'm on boards are on boards themselves anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    I think most of the people who know I'm on boards are on boards themselves anyway.
    Same here actually. My ex knew but he doesn't now my username.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

wouldn't like friends or family to know what i post here, find it a bit unnerving that my dad can check up on me here ( he's a boardise) to be honest:o and some other people who are close to me but who aren't a boardise so i do have to be careful what i say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

My ex is the reason i joined up here haha, she shpwed me ylyl and I wanted to look at them at home soi i joined up.....Over 6K posts and two project threads later and here we are :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I can't remember why I joined but it wasn't because of anyone I knew.. I was fiercely protective of my identity then, not quite as paranoid now thankfully but have my moment..

*dons tinfoil hat and side-eyes the lair*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I joined to go to a beers and make friends when i found myself back in galway and friendless! It kinda worked,got two friends out of it anyway!
    must get a Sligo one going!

I joined the year I did my Leaving Cert to ask for study tips.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I joined looking for a taxi:o but knew about this place thanks to my family member. Took me a while to find this place and make friendships, but I'm glad i found it:) It's like my third family!

Group hug!!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearly five years to find this place. Then my post rate goes through the roof because I found a home online!.

• Advertisement

Nearly five years to find this place. Then my post rate goes through the roof because I found a home online!.
    I joined in 2006 but didn't really post much until around 4-5 years ago too :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I joined cause one of my friends who worked in a net cafe was on boards a lot. Started off posting in Rock and Metal, and it's gradually expanded to Nocturnal, Pro Wrestling, Tattoos and Piercings, Pokémon (I voted to make it a forum too :pac:), and a bunch of others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

I pretty much exclusively post here now. Also,

10616353_970215386338587_5558060482233181029_n.jpg?oh=92a27c423f506ce50c4fb7aa73ce6666&oe=54926462&__gda__=1419254507_e6c87c846f4c826035fdd4110354699f

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I've been lurking here since about 2004/2005. Always in the shadows...

Hiya Hugo!! *shines spotlight on the Stig* :D

Hiya Hugo!! *shines spotlight on the Stig* :D

*hisses and cowers*

Hiya G! :D

*hisses and cowers*

Hiya G! :D

Ooh a bit of a vamp in our Hugo lair dwellers!!

Ooh a bit of a vamp in our Hugo lair dwellers!!

I was bitten recently.

How is our Grem? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Where's Joya gone?:confused:

Can someone get me a a whiskey, straight, no chaser please? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*pops his head in the door*

Hi pals :)

Just back from the movies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Where's Joya gone?:confused:

Can someone get me a a whiskey, straight, no chaser please? :)
    came back from astral level just to serve you this scotch! Enjoy it Dex! :)

Going to look at a car with a fellow boardsie tomorrow as her's decided to pack it in in a pretty horrific way :o even better that the car is one like mine, scammy sales people prepare your bums :pac:

Grem be grand right now. Enjoying lair banter.. Oh and that wonderful pint Joya supplied earlier was nom too. Yourself??

Going to look at a car with a fellow boardsie tomorrow as her's decided to pack it in in a pretty horrific way :o even better that the car is one like mine, scammy sales people prepare your bums :pac:
    What way do you negotiate? O_O

Angron wrote: »
    What way do you negotiate? O_O

Hard :pac:

Haha oh dear.. Pickles, shall be lookin around for a car salesperson with a funny walk who won't sit down in the pub tomorrow night!

Haha oh dear.. Pickles, shall be lookin around for a car salesperson with a funny walk who won't sit down in the pub tomorrow night!

Hahaha exactly :P

Grem be grand right now. Enjoying lair banter.. Oh and that wonderful pint Joya supplied earlier was nom too. Yourself??

The Lair does have good banter to be fair! :D

I'm currently nursing a sizeable food baby :o

Food baby!! Brown dog barking at back door??

• Advertisement

Food baby!! Brown dog barking at back door??

Hahhahahaha that's brilliant

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement