Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

SWEET SWEET COFFEE :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

*slides two coffees across the counter*

Thanks Seph, you star you :D
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    SWEET SWEET COFFEE :D

Mine, all mine!! Hook it to my veins :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Ha I know how that is I have a stack of laundry staring at me to be put away.
    I ended up getting boarderlands 2, I have both 1 & 2 for xbox but needed something like it for the vita tbh. Got the spyro trilogy too :o *exicted squeak

SPYRO??? :eek:

I love that little dude :D

I know :D it's one if the first games I played on ps1 when I was ickle :p

Got one of the newest ones for xbox ages back cant remember the name maybe enchanted forest? Was not the same :/

• Advertisement

I'm going back to bed, can't deal with getting up early, back in a couple of hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Off to work. Later guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Morning Joya :)

How's all with you?

hi mozz im fine have another test in java tomorrow so SHOULD start to practice as it is becoming more complicated /and so interesting :D/ but yea its still early morning and coffee time here :-)

hows you, how is the course going

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Spyro was great until Insomniac stopped making the games, then it went downhill fast.

Joya wrote: »
    hi mozz im fine have another test in java tomorrow so SHOULD start to practice as it is becoming more complicated /and so interesting :D/ but yea its still early morning and coffee time here :-)

hows you, how is the course going

Get that study in girl :pac: Good luck on the test though!! I am sure you'll fly it :D

I am good now. Course is going good. I have a few Methods of Work to do but nothing too major like :) I had a surprise practical on Tuesday. I did well. 65% and that was one of the top in the class! :D Apparently Chef is meant to be a hard marker but a lot of his other students were telling us that if he rarely marks over 60%. I feel proud like :)

• Advertisement

Yurt....its hard to keep or translate over the same charms of original games.....was well pleased with the new Dmc game though.....was well pleased :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How's the form pals?

Grand Seph :) going to log off and kill some bullymogs now :D so far so good :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Caprica6 wrote: »

Ohhhh have fun :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Caprica6 wrote: »
    I prefer their temporary title, Bonerfarts :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Get that study in girl :pac: Good luck on the test though!! I am sure you'll fly it :D

I am good now. Course is going good. I have a few Methods of Work to do but nothing too major like :) I had a surprise practical on Tuesday. I did well. 65% and that was one of the top in the class! :D Apparently Chef is meant to be a hard marker but a lot of his other students were telling us that if he rarely marks over 60%. I feel proud like :)

aw I know the feeling
    had very similar experience in trinity last year when we saw our group got 63 on the project and we were like "omg this is cr*p"..

it turned out we got the highest mark as others were like 50, 52 top 58 :d

Had that last year, the lecturer went on about how great everyone was, and I don't think anyone actually got above the 60 mark.

yea this professor (project management) had really tough marking for no reason if you ask me :)

and tbh his lecturing could be well improved lol so don't know where from he got his criteria :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good afternoon nocs:)

afternoon writer how are you today :)

• Advertisement

afternoon writer how are you today :)

hiya joya:) i'm doing good thanks, 1 more day till I see himself and get tickets for hozier! lazy day planned watching things on netflix. how are you today?:)

hiya joya:) i'm doing good thanks, 1 more day till I see himself and get tickets for hozier! lazy day planned watching things on netflix. how are you today?:)

aw that must feel great for you isn't it :)

im okay, bought surface 1 for my brother's son so am installing now things like children's games and apps :)
    you wouldn't believe he is 2 and half but he is playing (on iPad) same games and things his older brother (4.5) is playiing :d
    so now they started to "fight" over iPad and so, Ill bring him his very own tablet :)

we are interested to see how one apple and one microsoft little dude will develop :D

btw will have to do something more "adult" now soon cause time is flying :)

aw that must feel great for you isn't it :)

im okay, bought surface 1 for my brother's son so am installing now things like children's games and apps :)
    you wouldn't believe he is 2 and half but he is playing (on iPad) same games and things his older brother (4.5) is playiing :d
    so now they started to "fight" over iPad and so, Ill bring him his very own tablet :)

we are interested to see how one apple and one microsoft little dude will develop :D

btw will have to do something more "adult" now soon cause time is flying :)

yeah it's great:) i don't think I've seen him since the middle of last month so quite a while. Finally exchanging anniversary gifts so very exciting!

that's cool:) i'm sure he likes it and finding the way round it lol

time is flying indeed, can't believe we're into October already

And Halloween isn't too far away either!!

Was in Pennies yesterday and they have the Christmas crap in there all ready..blood=boiling

Bullet For My Valentine start recording their new album next month :D

James Wade & Robert Thornton - TAKE A BOW, 1 Darts match, 2 9 dart finishes. UNBELIEVABLE JEFF :D

hey Lith:)

would love someone to tell my brain to shut up and stop over thinking today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

yeah it's great:) i don't think I've seen him since the middle of last month so quite a while. Finally exchanging anniversary gifts so very exciting!

that's cool:) i'm sure he likes it and finding the way round it lol

time is flying indeed, can't believe we're into October already
    I love OCT love Halloween!

Happy Anniversary!

Tonight is a nightmare :(

• Advertisement

I need hugs n tea!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement