Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Word!!! People be crazy :p
    Long to go?
    You wont regret the listen unleas its not your cup of tea :D
    Magically poetic music it is!!!
    Best soak your feet when you get home or throw them at the nearest loved one for a rub :D

Only got in the door half and hour ago so yeah there's a good bit but will probably head to bed soon .

I love good music so I'd say it is my cup of tea :)

If I had the energy I would but I don't :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good night pals o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

If you like metal you will like them :)
    Face plant it is so.

College at 10am :o ouch be grand though :D think ill be up a while more yet I broke though my sleep barrier it seems :D
    Wish I was at a gig :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Can't sleep it seems, oh well

Night Seph :)

• Advertisement

Well im off to play the drums!!! Might help me get tired again. .... and shake this odd mood!!! Later days!!! Xxxx

If you like metal you will like them :)
    Face plant it is so.

College at 10am :o ouch be grand though :D think ill be up a while more yet I broke though my sleep barrier it seems :D
    Wish I was at a gig :/
    Ah 10 is fin 9 is a killer ,I like all music if I am in the right mood . I wih I could go play my guitar but it would be too loud.
    Good night pals o/
    Night Night o/
    Can't sleep it seems, oh well

Ah you are in the right place so .

Well im off to play the drums!!! Might help me get tired again. .... and shake this odd mood!!! Later days!!! Xxxx

have fun!

heyo chatbox, how are you?

have fun!

heyo chatbox, how are you?

A broken shell of a man , how are you :D ?

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    A broken shell of a man , how are you :D ?

aww, does that mean not good? :o I'm tired ( but cant sleep) and fighting off a migraine, hope it doesn't win the battle! Aside from that, I'm ok, signed up for my psychology course, starting next week, eeek!

• Advertisement

aww, does that mean not good? :o I'm tired ( but cant sleep) and fighting off a migraine, hope it doesn't win the battle! Aside from that, I'm ok, signed up for my psychology course, starting next week, eeek!

Ah I am just messing . Any ibprofen ?

Oh good luck with that , It's great to delve into the psyche .

I am going to head of to get settled . take care m'dear

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Ah I am just messing . Any ibprofen ?

Oh good luck with that , It's great to delve into the psyche .

I am going to head of to get settled . take care m'dear

ahh ok, sometimes don't know if a person is serious or not:o just took paracetamol, don't think I've anything stronger but hope it works

Thanks chatbox:) shall be interesting!

no problem, hope you get some rest:) mind yourself

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

La la la la Oooooooooo la la! It's almost the weekend! Hooooooooraaaaaa! :cool:

hiya black swan:D

*offers java*:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*offers java*:)

10fc9b43a30a9a95c1ba7646a3f8ec97ae377345125ba20c8502a5e49cd959fd.jpg

Black Swan wrote: »
    10fc9b43a30a9a95c1ba7646a3f8ec97ae377345125ba20c8502a5e49cd959fd.jpg

I'll take that as a yes! here you go * slides mug of coffee to black swan*:)

how are you doing?

I'll take that as a yes! here you go * slides mug of coffee to black swan*:)
    I haven't had a cup today, so your vicarious java is just grand!! Thanks writer. :D
    how are you doing?
    Lots of work demands of late. We are project driven, and don't punch a clock. Whatever it takes, including all-nighters, that's my job. Just finished my part for the team, so I have the weekend off starting NOW! Whoopie! :cool:

Will get my 1-page before I hit the nest. You?

I haven't had a cup today, so your vicarious java is just grand!! Thanks writer. :D

Lots of work demands of late. We are project driven, and don't punch a clock. Whatever it takes, including all-nighters, that's my job. Just finished my part for the team, so I have the weekend off starting NOW! Whoopie! :cool:

Will get my 1-page before I hit the nest. You?

no problem:D

that must be tough going! yay for weekend off though:cool:) any plans for your time off?

hopefully will get mine finished too, be doing it in bf's house as going down for weekend later on today. Good luck with your page too:cool:

any plans for your time off?
    Was a bit of a party animal last weekend, so this coming I plan to chill without any plans. Obviously I'll frequent my javahouse locale. :cool:

Was a bit of a party animal last weekend, so this coming I plan to chill without any plans. Obviously I'll frequent my javahouse locale. :cool:

sounds like a good weekend to me:) Also plan to chill too..should be good

• Advertisement

sounds like a good weekend to me:) Also plan to chill too..should be good
    Maybe I can go early to javahouse before my friends show up, sip a tall dark strong brew, get wired, and write 2 pages rather than one? :cool:

My frig is bare. Off to hunt food. Back later. Bye all. :D

Maybe I can go early to javahouse before my friends show up, sip a tall dark strong brew, get wired, and write 2 pages rather than one? :cool:

sounds like a good plan black swan:D best of luck!

talk later on:)

happy friday noc pals!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That describing the java or something else.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvzHD4_mAv1iXopvArhE3i-I5QhYISMkII-Zs-D1vCIf776inWFw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAoZA_THOLS29TwzOqTA-z6GJghWySXI6BaBetXhCAUJMoNGh2

• Moderators Posts: 51,789 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, writer:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Morning peeps!!

morning sw, ted and cap :)

happy Friday, Caprica :)

how's everyone this morning?

Happy Friday to you too I hope everyone is in good form :D All good today....I got chocolate cheerios :D

• Advertisement

Happy Friday to you too I hope everyone is in good form :DAll good today....I got chocolate cheerios :D

a great start to the day!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement