Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Joya I'll share my booze with you :) oooo Cms I love Cms I use it a lot!!!

Ha oh dear I thought you meant it too *goes bright red*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Joya I'll share my booze with you :) oooo Cms I love Cms I use it a lot!!!

Ha oh dear I thought you meant it too *goes bright red*

yeiii happy days

or nights

or friday nights it is :d

(even college is all day tom but theres noone that cares :D

cheers C6!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Would you like a beer joya :-D? I think you deserve one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

What! You keep toppers in the fridge?:)

What do you keep in the pencil case?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i sure deserve (and will take it gladly so what we havin' :d)
    but am curious why do YOU think i deserve :d

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What! You keep toppers in the fridge?:)

What do you keep in the pencil case?:D

*facepalm*

Where's mine:mad:

Joya wrote: »
    i sure deserve (and will take it gladly so what we havin' :d)
    but am curious why do YOU think i deserve :d

Because you've been working hard all week studying for tests and what not : )

Where's mine:mad:

Ohhhh ehhh here stereo

*hands stereo a bottle of something and starts laughing to himself*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I found a Facebook page called Vet Nurse Memes and I'm giggling but nobody understands why! :o

• Advertisement

I always misplace things....I couldn't find any rubberrs in the house for days and kept forgetting to buy some....was in work and noticed the scarf I was wearing seemed heay lo and behold there was a rubber all wraped up it true story......not counting the numerous times I pack the sky remote into my handbag....only to take it out it work and realise its not my phone :o

Ohhhh ehhh here stereo

*hands stereo a bottle of something and starts laughing to himself*

*Opens bottle and gets splashed*

Damn you Seph:mad:

As for my pencil case its actually empty.....art supplies are always loose and in hiding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How is StereoMC?

*Opens bottle and gets splashed*

Damn you Seph:mad:

*runs out of lair laughing hysterically* :-D

As for my pencil case its actually empty.....art supplies are always loose and in hiding

Them supplies got legs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I found a Facebook page called Vet Nurse Memes and I'm giggling but nobody understands why! :o

Mini-schnauzer pup, welcome to my world

Mini schnauzers are so cute! :D

How is StereoMC?

Drenched, Seph I'll get revenge on you

Drenched, Seph I'll get revenge on you

That little rascal!

• Advertisement

Ps seph really enjoying borderlands on the vita. ...it has not lagged once until a today wasn't to bad really though

Ps seph really enjoying borderlands on the vita. ...it has not lagged once until a today wasn't to bad really though

That's great glad to hear it !:D

Seph,
    A little birdie told me that those Borderlands games are quite good. Do they come "Seph Approved"?

Seph,
    A little birdie told me that those Borderlands games are quite good. Do they come "Seph Approved"?

They do indeed :cool:

They do indeed :cool:

I shall look into them so! Thanks

I shall look into them so! Thanks

Ohhhhhhhh hugo an even better game IMO is dragons dogma and the arisen expansion get that before borderlands, such an amazing game, you might even come across my pawn john cena and recruit him lol.

Note to anyone taller than me (i.e. if you're over 5ft)... Don't pat someone smaller than you on the head!!! #furious

:mad:

Ohhhhhhhh hugo an even better game IMO is dragons dogma and the arisen expansion get that before borderlands, such an amazing game, you might even come across my pawn john cena and recruit him lol.

That has Japanese script in the wikipedia prologue. I'm not sure if it'd be for me or not. *rubs chin and hmmms*

Well its made by capcom who are a Japanese company its in english , if you liked skyrim your gonna love this, this is 1 millions billion times better :-D

• Advertisement

Dragons dogma is awesome he's right dark arisen is the way to go :D The expansion comes with the game I snapped it up for twenty bucks........hard to believe I am supposed to be 28 :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement