Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hiya people

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Wolf!! Welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening all. How art thou?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I wondering why I agreed to the joke of a shift I working tonight

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hiya Mozz!.

What up Wolf?. Nothing to do?.

• Advertisement

I only going for a half shift since they expecting a massive rush which could be a bit much for two people

I wondering why I agreed to the joke of a shift I working tonight

Do you use the reasoning I do and say to myself that I could do with the money?
    Hiya Mozz!.

What up Wolf?. Nothing to do?.

Hey Grem!! How's things?

Stupid timetable still isn't out...balls :/

Lovely I hate not knowing where I'm going.

I am pretty much lost. Fingers crossed it will be there before Monday morning...what are the chances though?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I have a weird stabbing pain in my boob area.

Ouchie.

:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I have a weird stabbing pain in my boob area.

Ouchie.

:o

Woah the dolls actually work! :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Do you use the reasoning I do and say to myself that I could do with the money?/

yep, all about the moneys

Woah the dolls actually work! 
    :eek:

:eek:

:pac::pac::pac: I was bored :P

Haha Pickles you monster!

Haha Pickles you monster!

Oh_stop_it_you.png

A kid in the school I used to go to made a vodoo doll of her English teacher and kept it in her locker. She was reported and got suspended for a week.

Bloody weird place..

I was bored 
    My poor boob... :pac:

My poor boob... :pac:

My poor dolly! :P

Hehe.. I love this place! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hey all again:)

sleep doesn't look likely tonight

Think i'll head up to my folks tomorrow, getting lonely after not seeing himself for a month and a bit and need some human company:)

I'm off to sleep people, long day ahead of me tomorrow, cya!

Hi Smiler

Bye Pickles

Ooh hello dinner time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Lads, it's bleedin' roasting

Lads, it's bleedin' roasting

a/c was busted at work the other night. Thought I might have a touch of heatstroke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

true, it is dr strange, thought it was just me!

How are you?

how's grem?

Oh fierce close altogether lads!! I'll stop my farmer lingo now!..

Fell asleep on the couch for two hours. Woke up and went to bed. I'm now wide awake.

Fell asleep on the couch for two hours. Woke up and went to bed. I'm now wide awake.

Feck.. Nightmare, get back up and sit at table with hot milk or something like that until you feel tired. No tv or anything..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The Moon is shrinking... shrinking! :eek:

How's all? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement