Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

@ KMQ - My Gran is 92. She's had Alzheimer's for about ten years now though. :(

@ Rubes - Glad to hear you're okay. I'm grand. :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,791 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Slap her. Slap her with a mackerel.

TWICE!!! :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Rubecula wrote: »
    May I just thank Smiler Lady for stopping by tonight. :)

No worries rubes :-) enjoyed the visit

Must be off to bed now, totally wrecked! night nocs :-)

sleep well, writer:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

SW wrote: »
    TWICE!!! :pac:

Damn Straight.

• Advertisement

Damn Straight.

it's tradition! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

We used stale kippers on a stick :D

Mackerels just have that extra "slap" effect to them..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

actually so does half rotten sea trout. but you need a stick or it oozes onto your hands lol

Never a fan of sea trout. Sea Bass however is a beautiful and under rated fish.

Plus it's funny calling someone a Sea Bass :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Hurro *waves

How do Caprica!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*comes running in the door and jumps on the lair sofa*

Hi pals o/

Mumbles and kicks as seph sits on her head* I was lying here >.<

I do fine and dandy after a surprisingly bad day....suppose I hadn't had one really in ages tbh so was long over due :D

How do mozzle???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:eek: ohhh sorry about that :-D

*offers chocolate*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

Hello everybody how are you?

I am eating toast :) And listening to music.

Its ok.....*looks lopsided*

Ooooo chocolate ah erm......* sniffs the air and drools and stumbles in a zombie like manner......mineeeeeeee

*comes running in the door and jumps on the lair sofa*

Hi pals o/

Evening Seph..how art thou?

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Mumbles and kicks as seph sits on her head* I was lying here >.<

I do fine and dandy after a surprisingly bad day....suppose I hadn't had one really in ages tbh so was long over due :D

How do mozzle???

Good good. Trawling through boards trying to entertain myself somehow..how's all with you?

Spent all night gaming myself and sipping whisky now trying to fight my dog for the bed but he is currently winning. .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Howdy (again) people

• Advertisement

Lalealynn wrote: »
    Hello everybody how are you?

I am eating toast :) And listening to music.
    Evening Seph..how art thou?

Good good. Trawling through boards trying to entertain myself somehow..how's all with you?

Not bad thanks, how are the gals doing?

Spent all night gaming myself and sipping whisky now trying to fight my dog for the bed but he is currently winning. .....

What were you playing?

I am off now for a little while..going watching The Wolfman

Sounds like fun was had. Oops doggie needs boundaries.
    Sephiroth_dude Not bad thanks, how are the gals doing?

Doing well. Finished my toast now. :)

I am off now for a little while..going watching The Wolfman
    I'm thinking of sticking something on.

Maybe Pride and Prejudice again. Or This is Spinal Tap.

Bit of boarderlands and a bit of deadly premonition is all. Bit of a creepy game that is....I had to turn the lights back on after I just turned them off to game....I got to creeped out....I'm a scardy cat :(

Also I would set my dog boundaries but he's to cute he literally smiles at you when you try be firm with him....it looks terrifying to other people who don't know him....but the clever fecker melts my heart

Bit of boarderlands and a bit of deadly premonition is all. Bit of a creepy game that is....I had to turn the lights back on after I just turned them off to game....I got to creeped out....I'm a scardy cat :(

My brother recently got a ps4, with a game called the last of us, i think, its a grand game, playing away and watching, till the point where this gigantic thing, that is so terrifying I can't even begin to describe it, comes along and rips your characters lower jaw off, and messes everyone else up, it's beyond graphic, what really got me though was that people, in an office, and studios, came up with this stuff

Ya.....im not great with scary games either :/

Everything about that game sounds so good from what I heard of folk....sad thing is I can't stand ellen page :( The one who does the voice over of the girl in it....just can't stand her in general o.O

• Advertisement

Everything about that game sounds so good from what I heard of folk....sad thing is I can't stand ellen page :( The one who does the voice over of the girl in it....just can't stand her in general o.O

It's a really really good game, and I'd consider myself fairly hardened to scary stuff like that, but its next level stuff, it makes the silent hill games look like teletubbies

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement