Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Have just been reminding of the Timmy O' Toole episode of The Simpsons. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

*throws a bucket of 2 euro coins down the well*

Aaargh

I think it's time for my sleep must get out of the well

*Finds secret tunnel and escapes from the lair*

"I'll be back Seph":cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hi sammy :) and my arch-rival seph :mad:

Oooh backstory time, lemmy get my popcorn :P, how is Seph your arch rival Stereo?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Aaargh

I think it's time for my sleep must get out of the well

*Finds secret tunnel and escapes from the lair*

"I'll be back Seph":cool:

*shouts after stereo*

Here boi! Bring back my 2 euro coins while your at it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Night all

• Advertisement

Adios Hugo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Adios Hugo.

Goodnight Lith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Ahh links i was only messing!

Erm, me too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oooh backstory time, lemmy get my popcorn :P, how is Seph your arch rival Stereo?

Its a lonnnnnngggg story

Night all

Night Hugo o/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Night folks;)

• Advertisement

Its a lonnnnnngggg story

I got nothing but time.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

morning lairites.

Happy Moonday:(

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpFLNzw8LJmmJtNcXik4l7D0P5bhtESq4c_mKHlIVZ2hW3nyo3

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ugghh..the temptation to skip today is overwhelming.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I can relate, still feeling a bit sick, but I missed too much of last week already.

Morning all, off painting a garage today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Not really fond of either band, but that price tag would probably be a bit much for me even if I was a fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Morning you guys hope you are all well

Slipknot and korn.....I'm there! !!!!

Wouldn't mind seeing korn live actually

Hi pals o/

• Advertisement

Got work to do and no computers free in the library..boo urns!! Can see a guy on youtube for Christ sakes!

You can learn things on you tube :D

Caprica6 wrote: »
    You can learn things on you tube :D

This is true but when I have a massive Method of Work assignment to do it's no good to me :( Found a computer anywho so panic over..phew!

(I am also aware of how much of a hypocrite I am right now by giving out about youtube guy while I am logging onto boards :pac: )

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    This is true but when I have a massive Method of Work assignment to do it's no good to me :( Found a computer anywho so panic over..phew!

(I am also aware of how much of a hypocrite I am right now by giving out about youtube guy while I am logging onto boards :pac: )

I Was just about to say that :P

I wasn't really

Ha your not really being hypocritical per say :) its only boards and not tube. ..ooooo method of work assignment? ???

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Ha your not really being hypocritical per say its only boards and not tube. ..ooooo method of work assignment? ???

Well I am multi tasking :pac:

Method of Work is an assignment that we must prepare before we go cooking. We have to research recipes and procedures on to cook/make/bake dishes and the critical things to watch out for when cooking/baking. It's also to get us to the habit of reading temperatures and getting some of the class used to HACPP.

I don't mind it but it can be head wrecking by times :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

ahhh Monday.....

where have you been....

its also Monday the 13th....

happy days

Sounds like fun more so the cooking bit :D mmmm food feck it's so cold today.....going to light the fire! !

I love cooking. Hence why I love this course and I am actually committed to it. Even though I have to get up at stupid hours of the morning and I am not finished until late in the evening. Just have to get used to it.

It's cold all right but the main thing is, it's not raining!

• Advertisement

I love cooking. Hence why I love this course and I am actually committed to it. Even though I have to get up at stupid hours of the morning and I am not finished until late in the evening. Just have to get used to it.

It's cold all right but the main thing is, it's not raining!

It will all be worth it when your qualified and running your own chain of restaurant :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement