Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    The Moon is shrinking... shrinking! :eek:

How's all? :D

Shrinking moon is fine by me, less lunacy at work to deal with..

How's Swan??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

it's great when you ask someone a question on fb chat and 3 hours later they haven't answered........not:(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I think I'll turn everything off and try and sleep. Only 4 hours until my alarm goes off. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

it's great when you ask someone a question on fb chat and 3 hours later they haven't answered........not:(

I try not to pay too much attention to that.. Some people can read the question, think to themselves I'll get back to that and completely forget..

I try not to pay too much attention to that.. Some people can read the question, think to themselves I'll get back to that and completely forget..

aye true that. Hasn't seen it yet, kinda annoying as it's important:( oh well

you working tonight grem? :)

• Advertisement

aye true that. Hasn't seen it yet, kinda annoying as it's important:( oh well

you working tonight grem? :)

Any other way to get in contact?

Yeah tipping away here tonight.

Ooh I got the 666 post!!

Any other way to get in contact?

Yeah tipping away here tonight.

could text them, kind of a long long story but i think i'll wait for them to get back to me so they respect me

that's good it's tipping along:) just watching some of 'the oc' dvds here..

well done on getting the 666 post:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I am so back in my nocturnal ways of late .

Need to go to bed , but its tooo far *

* like 10 steps :pac:

Just over four hours to go.. Not bad for first night back.. Sleep patterns still messy but not as bad as they were..

• Advertisement

chatbox! :D I'd love to stay and chat but my head is fried so I'm gonna try and get a few hours sleep, might catch ya around another time

G'night nocs:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Just over four hours to go.. Not bad for first night back.. Sleep patterns still messy but not as bad as they were..
    Split shifts are ending for me which really messes you around .

chatbox! :D I'd love to stay and chat but my head is fried so I'm gonna try and get a few hours sleep, might catch ya around another time

G'night nocs:)

nite nite smiler *doffs hat*

Night Smiler!.

Heyo Chatbox, luckily haven't done a split shift in many many years.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Time for work once again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shrinking moon is fine by me, less lunacy at work to deal with..

How's Swan??

Sorry for the delay, but I got invited for a free din din, but had to leave right away.

Swannie is now full and happy. :D

How many courses was that dinner??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How many courses was that dinner??
    Well, since the Moon was no longer full, I didn't wolf it down. :pac:

EDIT: Sleepy Lair. Back when more are awake. Bye.

My bad was handover time at school - now time to have a stroll with dog and hit the hay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning everyone!! Such a beautiful morning :D

How's one and all?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi mozz how's you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Joya wrote: »
    came back from astral level just to serve you this scotch! Enjoy it Dex! :)

You're the business, thanks Joya:D

Not too bad now, Seph m'dear. Enjoying this beautiful morning :D

Laptop is acting the maggot though :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What's wrong with it :eek:?

If I click on notifications it keeps opening up new tabs and windows to go into the notifications. So in less than five seconds there's about twenty tabs opened at once. I restarted the blasted thing and thankfully that's stopped it. It's just being a bitch :/

Hmmm that sounds like it could be a virus :eek:

Well had my friend look at it and he did a full scan on it and no threats or viruses showed up. He reckons it's Chrome acting the maggot because since I have done the restart it's being behaving itself. Apparently it's not that uncommon for Chrome to have a fit!

Ahhhhh I see :D any plans for the day?

Ahhhhh I see :D any plans for the day?

Not much now. Today is going to be a bit of a cave day where I just lounge around in pjs, make brownies, make pasta and meatballs, listen to music and stay on the internetz all day. Think it's a good way to spend a Saturday :D

How about you m'dear?

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not much now. Today is going to be a bit of a cave day where I just lounge around in pjs, make brownies, make pasta and meatballs, listen to music and stay on the internetz all day. Think it's a good way to spend a Saturday :D

How about you m'dear?

Nice!

I'm trophy hunting for the day :-D

• Advertisement

Trophy hunting?

Playing PS3 for the day?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement