Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

It will all be worth it when your qualified and running your own chain of restaurant :D

I'll see about running the chain of restaurants..I'll be more than likely making sculptures out of butter before I'll be running a restaurant :pac: Cake building and decorating or Sugar Crafting is where I'd like to go :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I'll see about running the chain of restaurants..I'll be more than likely making sculptures out of butter before I'll be running a restaurant :pac: Cake building and decorating or Sugar Crafting is where I'd like to go :D

Ohhhhhh right, maybe a bakery so :D?

Ohhhhhh right, maybe a bakery so :D?

That's the dream :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Only thing I can bake is cheesecake and really that's not baking unless you pop it in the oven which I'm not to keen on.....I made chocolate fondants once ....who would have known something could be burnt and raw at the same time....only other thing I can bake is bead esp banana bead...baking is so much harder then cooking :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Only thing I can bake is cheesecake and really that's not baking unless you pop it in the oven which I'm not to keen on.....I made chocolate fondants once ....who would have known something could be burnt and raw at the same time....only other thing I can bake is bead esp banana bead...baking is so much harder then cooking :/

Sure ehhhhh bake some stuff there and ehhhh I can be your taster :-D

• Advertisement

Also I hate underwater levels >.<

Also I hate underwater levels >.<

Watcha playing?

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Watcha playing?
    actually Caprica is a submarine builder :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

I find baking that bit difficult all right but it's all in the measurements. It has to be precise! But I think that's why I love it. So much detail..it calms me somehow :pac:

Yeah im a slap dash and slow cook it kind of gal. Measurements ....I laugh in the face of measurements. ...until the end result. ...though I did bake some deadly chocolates and strawberry tarts for my boyfriends birthday :D I hid any mistakes with vanilla icing and chocolate stars :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good afternoon lairings :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

afternoon all ;)

Yeah im a slap dash and slow cook it kind of gal. Measurements ....I laugh in the face of measurements. ...until the end result. ...though I did bake some deadly chocolates and strawberry tarts for my boyfriends birthday :D I hid any mistakes with vanilla icing and chocolate stars :D

The handy thing about icing, you can hide your mistakes in such a delicious way :pac: I am prone to mistakes too. Have you tried making yeast bread? I love making it but the rising of it can be the biggest pain ever!
    good afternoon lairings :)
    Links234 wrote: »
    afternoon all ;)

Afternoon you too :) How's tricks?

tricks are good

I'm thinking of things to ask herself for for Christmas :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

we have the family kris kindle later.....

I hate this whole thing.

evry year I get wine from a family member, even after saying stop buying me wine...

now I am whining

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I feel a bit Aquaphobic when it comes to video games. You know if you have a water level, it was usually going to be terrible, be it Crash Bandicoot, or the instadeath of the earlier GTAs and the first Assassin's Creed if you hit an overly deep puddle.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ask for a bottle of whiskey/brandy or whatever floats your boat instead of wine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

tricks are ok here, just finishing lunch before i hope to have a productive afternoon doing study:)

Angron wrote: »
    I feel a bit Aquaphobic when it comes to video games. You know if you have a water level, it was usually going to be terrible, be it Crash Bandicoot, or the instadeath of the earlier GTAs and the first Assassin's Creed if you hit an overly deep puddle.

I don't mind water levels so much. It's heights and falling from heights in games that freak me out :o

SW wrote: »
    actually Caprica is a submarine builder :P

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I don't mind water levels so much. It's heights and falling from heights in games that freak me out :o
    Well it's not really a fear of water, it's more that I find it annoying :pac: It's one of the things people are dreading about the upcoming pokémon game, a large portion of the map is water based.

Oh man, I know the feeling, back in the day playing Tomb Raider, there was a sense of dread when you had to go underwater because of the possibility that you wouldn't be able to find air again soon enough and you'd die horribly :(

Well it's not really a fear of water, it's more that I find it annoying :pac: It's one of the things people are dreading about the upcoming pokémon game, a large portion of the map is water based.

I get you mean :) It is annoying. I can't remember which game I used to play but if you so much as looked at the water it was insta death. The same with Red Dead Redemption. Think it was Undead Nightmare and one of the Undead horses was a little difficult to control. Off he goes into a lake and kills me. All the while me trying to keep the stupid thing on track. Never understood why it kept doing that :confused:

Tomb Raider use to scare the absolute crap out of me as a child, having to run along narrow edges at great heights and jump massive canyons. I'll never forget her just disappearing down some black inky void if you made the wrong move. Maybe I just get too into it :pac:

My defining memory of Tomb Raider will always be locking the butler in the freezer. Good, good times.

My defining memory of Tomb Raider will always be locking the butler in the freezer. Good, good times.

My friend maintains that he locked the butler in there but the bastard kept breaking out..

thats because he has a key

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So today is October 13th, which oddly enough is no bra day & coincidentally enough shades day

well I'm glad i didnt wear a bra to work today so.....

I love Christmas to the extent I get to stay at home drink whisky and eat veggie hot dogs watching horror movies. ...I just go to my folks for an hr or two to drop of pressies share a beer help them prep dinner have a chat then head on home. ...not to keen on the hoilday itself tbh forces some people to do stuff they don't want to

• Advertisement

Just saw someone try to pay for a ticket on a city bus (costing €1.90) with a €100 note. That's a new one for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement