Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Angron wrote: »
    Just saw someone try to pay for a ticket on a city bus (costing €1.90) with a €100 note. That's a new one for me.
    driver should have taken it and apologised for not having change :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It was really quite absurd.

Angron wrote: »
    It was really quite absurd.

absolutely. Can still remember the ear bending a bus driver gave me for trying to pay using a tenner! :eek::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Was on a bus in England seen a guy refused to be let on as he had nothing smaller then a fifty and the driver had no change :/ fair was only 3.10

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SW wrote: »
    absolutely. Can still remember the ear bending a bus driver gave me for trying to pay using a tenner! :eek::pac:

How much was the fare :pac:?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone seen Joya or Grem around?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Nope *throws away shovel which may look incriminating* :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Nope *throws away shovel which may look incriminating* :pac:

:eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

That's not what the shovel was for, I was digging holes for
    absolutely no reason whatsoever
    , just making sure the lair has the right defensive system in place

So they were for the gun turrets ?

On a completely different note, its now gonna cost me 7 euro (return) or 4 euro (single) to get into cork city, What a Joke!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

few hours of study done:) nearly finished reading the 'intro' section then the hard work begins! apparently I got the wrong tutor when i started on friday, slight hiccup but sorted now:)

having a takeaway, yum:D

So they were for the gun turrets ?

On a completely different note, its now gonna cost me 7 euro (return) or 4 euro (single) to get into cork city, What a Joke!

Exactly, just beefing up lair defences, wow bus prices are nuts, any time i go to town, a return ticket sets me back €20 (The joys of living in the arse end of nowhere)

few hours of study done:) nearly finished reading the 'intro' section then the hard work begins! apparently I got the wrong tutor when i started on friday, slight hiccup but sorted now:)

having a takeaway, yum:D

Any chance of sharing with your boardies pals :-D?
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Exactly, just beefing up lair defences, wow bus prices are nuts, any time i go to town, a return ticket sets me back €20 (The joys of living in the arse end of nowhere)

20 euro? fecking hell.

20 euro? fecking hell.

Yup, no word of a lie, anybody who has food, remember sharing is caring :D

20 euro? fecking hell.

sure no problem:D *shares chips and coke among the noc*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all, Grem back on duty!. :)

Morning all, Grem back on duty!. :)

There you are grem :-D O/

heyo grem:) how's things? missed you in here..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Took a bit of time out for myself.. All ok.. Tea time before work now.

How much was the fare :pac:?
    ...... 80p

:p:p:p

• Advertisement

SW wrote: »
    ...... 80p

:p:p:p

I would have bitten the head off you too minty :P

Oooo take away what kind....I decided my dinner is going to be a piece of cherry pie. ...finally got my head out if vita :D

Took a bit of time out for myself.. All ok.. Tea time before work now.

nice one:) can be good to take some time out, i do every so often. hope work goes well for you tonight

Fairly ok with me, started my course on friday and all good so far, although it's still early days yet:)

@ caprica: it was a McDonald's :) twas nice, hadn't had one in a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Howdy

I haven't had a maccy D's in years it is nice though :D Don't mind admitting I miss it and meat sometimes :D

Happy to hear alls going going for you :D

Cant stop laughing at this :-D

Haven't been near a maccy d place in many years. Was never my thing. I like a good chipper any day!

Silly Internet is to bad to play the video. ....possibly better of he scares my face!!!!

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Silly Internet is to bad to play the video. ....possibly better of he scares my face!!!!

Aww that's a pity. I think he scares everyone.

• Advertisement

Haven't been near a maccy d place in many years. Was never my thing. I like a good chipper any day!

Hard to find a local good chippers these days most ones here are filthy and have rats :(....least with macy d's they seem to have a good standard of cleaning. ...

Best take out place is over twenty mins away :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement