Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    is The Mandarin in the film completely different to the one in the comics?

I'm not even gonna say anything, just see it ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good night pals o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Nai nai Seph ;)

I think anyone who isn't at least casually familiar with anime must look at our conversation like this :D

3180688-i-have-no-idea-whats-going-on-thumb.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Very much so!. Lot of words I know with no apparent connection... Damn my pesky backwoods upbringing!. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Very much so!. Lot of words I know with no apparent connection... Damn my pesky backwoods upbringing!. :)

Heyyyyyyy Grem! Being from the "backwoods" is cool! Born Galway I started out in County, not city. I used to ride a horse if you can believe it. Of course, it was BLACK colour, ha! 16 hands colt and fast! Rode bareback with only bit alot. Yeeeeeee hawwwwwwww! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie covers ears!! The SNORING in the Lair tonight is terrible! :eek: Maybe I should leave and come back when the Sun rises in Éire (when all the Nocturnals are not nocs)? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's a little quiet alright, how is my Swan friend?.

It's a little quiet alright, how is my Swan friend?.
    Grand Grem. In one of my favourite javahouses sipping a black brew, just walking distance from my nest. You?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I cannot for the life of me switch off :(

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    I cannot for the life of me switch off :(
    Swannie fedespressos cHaTbOx:

k5479257.jpg

• Advertisement

I think I need a few espressos . I didn't even have coffee today :(

I think I need a few espressos . I didn't even have coffee today :(

double-espresso.jpg

TWINS for cHaTbOx!

I love coffee , I miss getting nice coffee, Hows things ?

I love coffee , I miss getting nice coffee, Hows things ?
    Grand cHaTbOx. I've been javahouse camping for the past 4 hours, along with a host of other students, working between assignments and posting boards. Sipping way too much black brew, so I'll be up for awhile tonight. :eek:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Grand cHaTbOx. I've been javahouse camping for the past 4 hours, along with a host of other students, working between assignments and posting boards. Sipping way too much black brew, so I'll be up for awhile tonight. :eek:
    Sounds good , I used to wish there were all night coffee places over here.

I am going to force myself again, chat soon

Just got an invite for free food. Guess my growling tummy was disturbing everyone! Just realised I haven't eaten today, just drank java. :eek:

Back to chat later. Bye all! :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Just got an invite for free food. Guess my growling tummy was disturbing everyone! Just realised I haven't eaten today, just drank java. :eek:

Back to chat later. Bye all! :D

These invites for food are interesting - is someone trying to fatten a Swan?. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning lairings:)

Morning Writer, how are you?

Morning Writer, how are you?

Doing ok here, catching up some grey's anatomy and revenge:) little bit cold though, think i'll get a hot water bottle me thinks..how are you?

• Advertisement

Damn cold outside here.. Suppose it was bound to happen.. Just looking forward to getting out of here to catch up on sleep.

Damn cold outside here.. Suppose it was bound to happen.. Just looking forward to getting out of here to catch up on sleep.

yeah the weather's suddenly changed! have you long left? hopefully you'll be nice n warm in bed in no time

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**Saunters into Lair with monocle & cane, tips hat**

Good Morning ladies. Fine day foe a game of Snakes and Ladders.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

snakes and ladders you say

fattening Swan....

its getting close to thanksgiving over there..........

Somebody prop me up until finish time..

do you want the platinum package Grem where we put matchsticks in your eyes too??

cgh wrote: »
    do you want the platinum package Grem where we put matchsticks in your eyes too??

I thought the platinum package got me a pair of doozers to roll my eyelids back!! What sort of establishment is this?! I demand a refund!.

if you go upstairs, take the first door on your left,
    knock twice and enter.

you can get your refund there...

*hides behind couch*

• Advertisement

Hah ok morning grouch has lightened a bit now thanks cgh!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement