Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Morning everyone. Which one of you delightful nocs wants to bring me coffee?

Minty will do it :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

He's probably the nearest person to my location :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

SW wrote: »
    how's the world of pony-farming :pac:

Grand :D
    How be all the techy stuff? :P:)

Shane :P

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

thumb.jpg
    Minty will do it :-D

Of course. Can't be giving people Seph coffee! :eek::P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Grand :D
    How be all the techy stuff? :P:)

Shane :P
    :pac:

been kept busy. Silly people just can't computer right :P

• Advertisement

:pac:

been kept busy. Silly people just can't computer right :P

Silly people be silly :pac:
    I take it you don't need me to show up and wreck some more things for you to mend then? :o:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    Grand Joya! :D

Dr Swannie prescribes that you count 2 swans then see me in the mornings. :D

coffee-swan-art.jpg
    aw so kind swannie hope ill remember next time in the middle of the night! :)
    muchas gracias para cafe :D
    beautiful sketch too
    aw whoopse was too slow :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Howaya buddies :)
    Anything going on today?

Sweet dreams, Swan :)

Oooo fancy! :D

Thought I would treat myself :-) been ages since I was out for breakfast

How's everyone?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

thumb.jpg

Of course. Can't be giving people Seph coffee! :eek::P

You take that back :mad:

:p

Silly people be silly :pac:
    I take it you don't need me to show up and wreck some more things for you to mend then? :o:P

I think I'll be fine, Helpy McHelperton :P

• Advertisement

NEVAH!!! :P:P

How's everyone?

hiya writer lady!
    im still in bed trying to negotiate with this day to return few hours back :d

hows you, how was it with your bf? :) u still there?

How's everyone?

That's marvellous! :)
    You should treat yourself. That's half the fun of living :D

Hey there, coffee-marauder :pac:
    I think I'll be fine, Helpy McHelperton :P

Alright so, but don't come running to me if you need stuff wrecked... :rolleyes::P:P

*puts little gun away and keeps paws off Minty's computers*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

I surely would deliver there too good not to share! !!!!

NEVAH!!! :P:P
    That's marvellous! :)
    You should treat yourself. That's half the fun of living :D

Hey there, coffee-marauder :pac:

Ill show both of ye ! I will perfect the art of making coffee

*runs into his lab and starts making coffee*

Caprica6 wrote: »

Any chance of delivering to cork as well :-D?

Alright so, but don't come running to me if you need stuff wrecked... :rolleyes::P:P

*puts little gun away and keeps paws off Minty's computers*
    :P:D:D
    Caprica6 wrote: »
    yay!!!! :D

Ill show both of ye ! I will perfect the art of making coffee

*runs into his lab and starts making coffee*

I sense the Palace/Lair is about to blow up any second now. :rolleyes:

.... and this is probably where any sane person would seek cover, but I'm much too curious to see what he comes up with :pac::P

I sense the Palace/Lair is about to blow up any second now. :rolleyes:

.... and this is probably where any sane person would seek cover, but I'm much too curious to see what he comes up with :pac::P

Heyyyyy I resent that!!!!!!!!!

That only happened one time :-D

I'm only saying..... :P:P:P

Joya wrote: »
    hiya writer lady!
    im still in bed trying to negotiate with this day to return few hours back :d

hows you, how was it with your bf? :) u still there?

hiya joya:)

Sounds good :) I know, time goes too quick!

I'm fairly ok myself, back in apt now and got a few bits and pieces in the shop on the way back. Twas a nice breakfast, a scone and a drink. Didn't get to see him at weekend as something came up, gutted isn't the word! Going to try again and really hope we see each other at the weekend..as far as I know he's not received his appointment either. Sure are very slow!

Not much plans today, a bit of housework ( which i hate!,) bit of study and an early night.

Thanks lady c:)

• Advertisement

hiya joya:)

Sounds good :) I know, time goes too quick!

I'm fairly ok myself, back in apt now and got a few bits and pieces in the shop on the way back. Twas a nice breakfast, a scone and a drink. Didn't get to see him at weekend as something came up, gutted isn't the word! Going to try again and really hope we see each other at the weekend..as far as I know he's not received his appointment either. Sure are very slow!

Not much plans today, a bit of housework ( which i hate!,) bit of study and an early night.

Thanks lady c:)
    aw sorry to hear that you were lookin forward to it :) and for the hospital too, they are slow indeed!

btw i got a letter from the hospital however, they moved my appointment from next april to 11th novemeber so i am so happy cause the pain became almost unbearable.. i didnt even call them it must be the results of my last test were showing it to them how bad my condition is :(
    so couple of more weeks till then and i just hope they will decide then how to sort me at this stage i really do not care which way...

I'm only saying..... :P:P:P

Wellllllll don't :p

aw sorry to hear that you were lookin forward to it :) and for the hospital too, they are slow indeed!

btw i got a letter from the hospital however, they moved my appointment from next april to 11th novemeber so i am so happy cause the pain became almost unbearable.. i didnt even call them it must be the results of my last test were showing it to them how bad my condition is :(
    so couple of more weeks till then and i just hope they will decide then how to sort me at this stage i really do not care which way...

Great news!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Robert Downey Jr will be given a major role in Captain America 3

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/oct/14/robert-downey-jr-iron-man-movie-captain-america-3

Great news!
    yea, true story :)
    even im getting better and better at my lefthandedness :d, even writing or as now typing, using mouse or holding a cup of coffee, openning boxes with a knife, screwing, hammering and whatever not :pac:

but yea, can't wait...

Ahhh your right handed? But using left because of the pain?

yup!

that's great news joya:) hope the appointment goes well!

and thanks:) have all my fingers and toes crossed that we have better luck at the weekend and get to see one other..don't think it's gonna work out otherwise. Fingers crossed his appointment comes too!

fingers crossed writer lady 170 :)

Seph I would deffo deliver to cork love the place!!!!

• Advertisement

Also woop woop got paid early looks like I'll be going to korn and slipknot :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement