Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Caprica6 - I'd be peed off with your old vet too. Bleeding from the nose would be considered an emergency in my eyes tbh. I'd have x-rayed there and then. Poor doggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Pizza's, boxes of pizza's on the table, courtesy of some poor chaps cash loaded wallet i found

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Pizza's, boxes of pizza's on the table, courtesy of some poor chaps cash loaded wallet i found

*checks his pockets*

Heyyy that was my wallet :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Do I dare remove my straws from the caffeine to try pizza? *checks pulse* nah not yet...

*checks his pockets*

Heyyy that was my wallet :mad:

I blame S.W :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So you and minty were in on it :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Caprica6 - I'd be peed off with your old vet too. Bleeding from the nose would be considered an emergency in my eyes tbh. I'd have x-rayed there and then. Poor doggy.

Yep I was raging a bit although I seemed more upset then the dog :p still I was worried the shelter had missed something small but serious like a brain injury never seen a dog bleed from the nose before.

I had another dog I adopted a good months prior also in bad shape he was only 2 but he had a lump on his shoulder like a cyst, went into same vet around the same time to get it checked and to get his booster anyway , the vet actually gave out to me for wasting his time o.0 ...... decided to take my money else ware.....It was kind of like your dogs leg isn't falling off I don't care. :confused:
    Like I am sure young dogs don't often get cancer but I was not leaving it to chance, we have a ****ty neighbor who had a young enough dog, he had a massive tumor hanging of his chest and he let it off, got so bad it hung off him between his legs...

The vet I have now is amazing he gets on the floor to play with the boys on there yearly check ups :rolleyes:

So you and minty were in on it :O

No, just blaming Minty, he ain't a mod no harm, no foul, so i figured i could blame him for the shenanigans that go on in here.

Just skimming through Cap's rants about dogs has made me realize some people SHOULD NEVER EVER BE ALLOWED PETS.

v909QoR.jpg

Going to draw a shed load tonight!!!!

Must start by finishing/fixing old workage

• Advertisement

Caprica6 wrote: »
    [IMG]http://[/img]dznygcY.jpg

Going to draw a shed load tonight!!!!

Any chance of some manga/anime drawings caprica? :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yay, I have the house to myself for a while. My brother is gone to the pub to watch the match, Dad is helping someone fixing a car and my Mam is gone shopping.

Guess I could try truth be told I did try draw Sephiroth once, just the once ......it did not bode well for him.

Its a harder style then folk think its the tiny details :D I am lucky to finish anything.

I will give it a go sir :D

\o/

Just thinking back to Slayer's Irish show in July, I ALMOST caught the drum stick Paul Bostaph had thrown into the crowd.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Just thinking back to Slayer's Irish show in July, I ALMOST caught the drum stick Paul Bostaph had thrown into the crowd.

He's a fantastic drummer. I got Kerry kings pick when I saw them in 06.

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Guess I could try truth be told I did try draw Sephiroth once, just the once ......it did not bode well for him.

Its a harder style then folk think its the tiny details :D I am lucky to finish anything.

I will give it a go sir :D

Ohhhh its very especially the eyes o_0

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I LOVE batman.. In a purely platonic way of course.. :o

He's a fantastic drummer. I got Kerry kings pick when I saw them in 06.

I literally had the drum stick in my hand, then poof it was gone :mad:, lucky you getting a Kerry King pick.

Does any one know anything about Cameras by the way??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I have a batman sketch in our share your creativity thread somewhere i think! You should post there cap :) I need to pick up the pencils again

Must have a look there again alright. I brought so hot chocolate with me tonight. Yeehaw!!

Hmmmm I wouldn't mind a hot chocolate actually :-D

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    I have a batman sketch in our share your creativity thread somewhere i think! You should post there cap :) I need to pick up the pencils again
    Everybody draw!! :D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hi pals

**flies into Lair on zip wire & crashes onto couch***

sammyjo90 wrote: »

I will take a look at that!!!!!!!! OMG I am drunk on food!!!! owieeeeeeee

Hmmmm I wouldn't mind a hot chocolate actually :-D

It's galaxy and there's plenty.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

SW wrote: »
    Everybody draw!! :D:D
    not me :mad:

i only paint :P
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    hi pals

**flies into Lair on zip wire & crashes onto couch***
    aw hi ted i miss this old-style-lair dont get me wrong on that old :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA