Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's galaxy and there's plenty.. :)

*slides mug across the counter *

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SW wrote: »
    aww :(

Yay!!! :D

ya sneaky sneak!! :P

Minty are you any good at draw manga/anime?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good thing I got the big jar! This will keep the lair going a good oh five minutes!

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Minty are you any good at draw manga/anime?
    dunno. never tried. have always drawn closer to US comics style than manga/anime style.

If you can read this, you're too close!

dunno. never tried. have always drawn closer to US comics style than manga/anime style.

Well I think you should try it :-p

• Advertisement

Well I think you should try it :-p
    how'd I know that was coming? :P

I might have time at the weekend. Have new ink brushes to play with ;)

Ohhhhhh fancy :-D

Thats two people now I've talked into drawing manga style mwhahahaha

of course you know you then owe us Seph art! :P

of course you know you then owe us Seph art! :P

Ahhhhh yes seph art...... I'll give ye seph art !!!!

*starts drawing furiously*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahhhhh yes seph art...... I'll give ye seph art !!!!

*starts drawing furiously*

*awaits jpeg furiously*

• Advertisement

*awaits jpeg furiously*

Its gonna be a while I'm afraid :D

Well I'll just continue to be furious! It's suits my cranky persona...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey, Seph... hey :pac:

pmbeh1S.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

I love working with ink & bamboo :D

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey, Seph... hey :pac:

pmbeh1S.png

Haaaaaaaaaaaa Brilliant !

FMA Is such a great series, I preferred brotherhood though.

*adds anime for dummies to kindle shopping list and awaits looks of horror by attempting to use kindle*

*adds anime for dummies to kindle shopping list and awaits looks of horror by attempting to use kindle*

:D

Haaaaaaaaaaaa Brilliant !

FMA Is such a great series, I preferred brotherhood though.

Yeah, I also preferred Brotherhood. By the way, have you seen Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet?

Yeah, I also preferred Brotherhood. By the way, have you seen Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet?

I haven't, any good?

Haven't seen it yet, but want to. Supposed to be good!

Grem, what anime have you seen?

• Advertisement

Haven't seen it yet, but want to. Supposed to be good!

Grem, what anime have you seen?

Exactly zero which is kinda weird since I love the style of the animation. Though access to it very limited when I was in the sticks..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hello folks

Salutations Wolfie!.

Spirited away is a great start! ;)

Hey wolf

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Dizzy Izzy says hello as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just popping in to say goodnight. My brain hurts. I've spent the last couple of hours looking at a fluid therapy online course on a drug company's website. *head explodes*

Off to the land of nod. Night guys. Don't wreck the gaff while I'm away. :p

Pleasant slumbers PP. Heya Hugo. Apparently Izzy drew blood on me again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Heya Hugo. Apparently Izzy drew blood on me again.

Heya Wolfmon. Who's Izzy?

• Advertisement

Oh how is little Izzy??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement