Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Heya Wolfmon. Who's Izzy?
    Izzy is the mini schnauzer who now rules my life
    Oh how is little Izzy??

Hungry for blood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hello to you too Grem! :p

Oooh a dog! Photo! Photo!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oops sorry Hugo mon. How is ya?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

10599701_1688978194660686_9074064353292013117_n.jpg?oh=4becad207c886c2a7126987342e96fe8&oe=54F62FA7&__gda__=1421582636_c7b37fca13e229c91bb9f9b26631217d

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Evening folks......lovely dog Cy;):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Oops sorry Hugo mon. How is ya?.

Only teasin' ya G! How ya? :)
    10599701_1688978194660686_9074064353292013117_n.jpg?oh=4becad207c886c2a7126987342e96fe8&oe=54F62FA7&__gda__=1421582636_c7b37fca13e229c91bb9f9b26631217d

Oh she's lovely! I want one!
    Grid. wrote: »
    Evening folks......lovely dog Cy;):)

Hey Grid! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

I am still awake :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

What a beautiful beastie Cyber. I like her already.

Caprica6 wrote: »
    I am still awake :o
    I awake all night
    Rubecula wrote: »
    What a beautiful beastie Cyber. I like her already.
    She's a biter.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A biter? You trying the water pistol training on that?.

• Advertisement

She ate the pistol

All night? yeeesh think I will try watch a movie....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Bring her to the dentist and have her fangs removed!!!:P

Oh dear.. She's a determined wee thing so.. Will have to get a dog whisperer!

Think my typing loudly has annoyed my boyfriend hes just closed over the bedroom door and taken the dog in with him :D charming :D

Just when I've mentioned whispering an all!

I am a noisy person :D He calls me a Red Panda they are nocturnal too :P

I am staying up all night *looks determined

I'm staying up all night. *looks resigned*

Ya its hard to sleep anyway at times even if you want to, currently watching horror movies.......not feeling any bit scared, there not like they use to be, also Occulas be ****!!

• Advertisement

I'm on til eight anyway.. It's pretty cool out. Trees are waving like mad there'll be another huge amount of leaves down come morning.

Ah night shift work. I use to love doing the night sift in my old work was allowed take naps :D well a nap (half an hr).

Oddly only time I got decent sleep. Hope your inside and not out, be cold a tad, and I let the fire out :(

You enjoy night shifts?

I'm currently preferring nights.. Terrible insomniac so this works for me.. I'm pretty sure a few here take a nap but wouldn't be my thing.

I like a power nap every now and again :D I find it hard to shut my brain off so its the only thing I can seem to manage. More time to get more done sure :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

80986-Hump-Day-Camel.jpg

Happy Hump Day Éire!

My weekend arrives in just over four hours. Not so bad!

I just zoned out o.O WOOP WOOP weekend....coffee time or do I gingerly try go to bed

Bed if you can. Only answer!.

*brews pot o' java for the morning people*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*brews pot o' java for the morning people*
    **POOF! Swannie appears**

Did Grem say java? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement