Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Laters Wolf :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Night folks!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How are ya Grid?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Grid. wrote: »
    Night folks!
    goodnight grid :) sleep well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

I must be off to work myself once again
    take it easy wolfman :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Thor's Day Lair! :cool:

Hiya Swan, how are ya?. All well over there?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hiya Swan, how are ya?. All well over there?
    Hi Grem! Off work (finally!) and now cooling my heels sipping java in our locale javahouse.

It's still Hump Day here. How's Thor's Day look? :D

Thor is still in his infancy, haven't got around toilet training him for the day dwellers yet! :D

Thor is still in his infancy, haven't got around toilet training him for the day dwellers yet! :D
    Oh oh... I'd assist but my maternal instincts seem to be delayed. Maybe in a decade. :pac:

Everyone is sooooo serious in this javahouse now. All studying, searching web for sources, doing assignments, etc. Silly me, playing boards and being lazy. Then again, I better get my 1-page before I hit the nest.

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks happy Fri Thor Day.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Morning folks happy Fri Thor Day.
    4d40977a9715f6e31790047303097123.jpg

Morning Swan, I need some java to kick-start the body for Hammer Time.

You're nearly at bottom of hump there, you can almost touch Thor.

Morning Swan, I need some java to kick-start the body for Hammer Time.
    **Fedespressos java to Ted!!**
    You're nearly at bottom of hump there, you can almost touch Thor.
    Whoa! Don't know him THAT well! :o

:D

thanking you kindly m'dear.

:D

thanking you kindly m'dear.
    Such a gentleman. In that case, double shot espresso for you Ted! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

You missed a big fight and grid threw a pizza at me and missed me and hit caprica in the face with it D:

I had to spend all night washing pizza of my face >.<

No no infact I slept like a log .....also good morning. ...im in an amazing mood!!!

Caprica6 wrote: »
    I had to spend all night washing pizza of my face >.<
    Rats! Once again I missed all the Lair fun. Oh Caprica what toppings did the pizza have? I was sooooo hungry I would have opened my mouth and dared Grid to throw the pizza at me! :P

Black Swan wrote: »
    Such a gentleman. In that case, double shot espresso for you Ted! :D

With these espressos; you are spoiling me.

With these espressos; you are spoiling me.
    Indeed Ted! Should I take one back or send you a bill? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

I'm hungry .....some one make me a mocha and toast!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

raisin toast?

cgh wrote: »
    raisin toast?
    Hi cgh! :D
    Caprica6 wrote: »
    I'm hungry .....some one make me a mocha and toast!!!!

l.jpg

oh Swannie......

drools on the floor

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Indeed Ted! Should I take one back or send you a bill? :pac:

Too late, they're gone.

cgh wrote: »
    oh Swannie......

drools on the floor
    I'm such a fool cgh. These pics have made me hungry too, and it's almost 1AM Pacific. :confused:

SW wrote: »

Happy Thor Day Minty.

Where's my fancy toast Swannie .

I need Toast now.....

this turkey stuffing roll ait going to cut it.
    might need to have the double decker duo bar now too

• Advertisement

SW wrote: »
    Grand morning to ye too Master Éire Cartoonist SW! :D
    Too late, they're gone.
    Figures! Now you are WIRED Ted after two too! :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement