Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*kicks at tumbleweed* where oh where are the fair people of the lair??

*Appears from the shadows*

Hello grem

*evil laughter*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Sorry I am busy LOL

(Doing the show as DJ-Rubes)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yay there be peoples! Went a little quiet there. How are you all anyway?.

*plonks pot of tea and apple turnovers on lair table*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I be tired ..

tea & cake might sort that.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yay there be peoples! Went a little quiet there. How are you all anyway?.
    Almost killed my own thread! :of

I'm all snuggled up on the armchair. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm in work.. Dance tunes banging out! I shall have my Saturday night out vicariously through fb photos I think.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have a song from a wrestling event stuck in my head, and it's driving me mad.

What's the song? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Angron wrote: »
    I have a song from a wrestling event stuck in my head, and it's driving me mad.

ANY song that's stuck in my head drives me mad after a while tbh :D

i've heard to get rid of it you'd need to listen to it for once in its entirety and it would leave ya :) not sure if it works : )

• Advertisement

I quite like that Angron :)

Only thing to get rid of it is sing 'when will I be famous' by bros :D

Only thing to get rid of it is sing 'when will I be famous' by bros 
    Ah feck!

Only thing to get rid of it is sing 'when will I be famous' by bros :D
    I can safely say I have no idea what that song is.

When will I, will I be faaaaamous??!! :p

Nope, not a clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

One of those guys played the baddie in Blade II iirc.

Ahh! Thanks Hugo!. Was wrecking my head here trying to think and was stuck with underworld..

Ahh! Thanks Hugo!. Was wrecking my head here trying to think and was stuck with underworld..

No hassle G! I like to contribute whenever I can! :pac:

I'm currently bored ****less here. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I suck at tic tac toe :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 genefreak2

exactly what is happening fellas? :D

I suck at tic tac toe :mad:

Poor SD!
    genefreak2 wrote: »
    exactly what is happening fellas? :D

Ahoyhoy Gene! How's it hangin'? :)

What's tic tac toe?

What's tic tac toe?
    X's and O's.

Fecking dogs. Went down to kitchen, first step inside the door and I stand in a wee. It's like they want us to stand in it.

Poor SD!

Ahoyhoy Gene! How's it hangin'? :)

oye, just finished Dinner, Sergeant Hugo Stiglitz, buzzing on some music.
    gene is wondering how to meet new peepul via boards.ie

What's tic tac toe?
    Angron wrote: »
    X's and O's.

Fecking dogs. Went down to kitchen, first step inside the door and I stand in a wee. It's like they want us to stand in it.

Except you gotta get 5 in a row instead of 3.

Except you gotta get 5 in a row instead of 3.
    No, they are just different names for the same thing. You're just playing on a bigger grid.

dammit, i miss my dog. how is it that there arent any dogs on the street? do they take em all away to some dog pound??

genefreak2 wrote: »
    oye, just finished Dinner, Sergeant Hugo Stiglitz, buzzing on some music.
    gene is wondering how to meet new peepul via boards.ie

Glad to hear it sir. We also have a music thread here to share and discover good tunes :)

• Advertisement

Spring sessions are on 2fm, my soundtrack for the night.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement