Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm getting there dead early, and getting a good spot on the right side of the stage, after the tour dates t-shirt has been got.

Aye.....dress light, cos it does be baking hot in the crowd. Have you been at the O2 already??;)

What are we playing Estonia in?

Football.....we could do with a good goalkeeper....fancy a game??:P

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Grid. wrote: »
    Aye.....dress light, cos it does be baking hot in the crowd. Have you been at the O2 already??;)

usual jeans & t-shirt then, i was in The 02 5 years ago for a wrestling house show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

The one thing we asked you not to do Links! :mad:

:D

What else am I supposed to do with my time except corrupt the hearts and minds of the innocent?
    What's wrong with anime??:p

Absolutely nothing! I mean who could possibly find anything wrong with this?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    usual jeans & t-shirt then, i was in The 02 5 years ago for a wrestling house show.

Yeah....maybe tie a jacket around your waist for afterwards.;)

• Advertisement

Yeah....maybe tie a jacket around your waist for afterwards.;)

Yeah, a hoodie may be handy to have. Especially if i'm gonna hang around afterwards to try and catch any of the guys.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Football.....we could do with a good goalkeeper....fancy a game??:P

I played hockey goal, I imagine I could handle football goal duty

I played hockey goal, I imagine I could handle football goal duty

Ah yeah, wear your hockey armour if it helps!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Links234 wrote: »
    What else am I supposed to do with my time except corrupt the hearts and minds of the innocent?

Oh my! :D

Oh my! :D

Yeah, we finished watching Fate/Zero :D Have to pick a new show to watch now.

Have you ever watched Girls Und Panzer btw?

If not, you gotta take a look at this

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That's insane :D

Ever watch fairy tale links?

I have not Seph, any good?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I have not Seph, any good?

Ya I enjoyed it but I stopped watching it because they changed the voice actors and they sounded horrible :eek: so now I think ill just watch it subbed ( I prefer dubbed but slowly getting into shows that are subbed)

Oh god no, I can't stand dubbed anime :eek:

I really can't watch something dubbed because it adds this goofiness to it, stuff sounds silly and wrong... And the other thing is, the original Japanese voice actors can be downright incredible. I can't imagine FMA without Romi Park

God damn Jessica Nigri, i love that woman :D

Oh god no, I can't stand dubbed anime :eek:

I really can't watch something dubbed because it adds this goofiness to it, stuff sounds silly and wrong... And the other thing is, the original Japanese voice actors can be downright incredible. I can't imagine FMA without Romi Park

I'm slowly getting use to subbed, I'm so use to watching dubbed I found it really hard to watch subbed, hunter x hunter changed that though.

I'm slowly getting use to subbed, I'm so use to watching dubbed I found it really hard to watch subbed, hunter x hunter changed that though.

What else have you watched subbed?

Sword art online
    Hunter x hunter
    A couple of fairy tale episodes

That's it I think

Have you seen Steins;Gate yet? If not, you neeeed to watch it subbed, because Mamoru Miyano's voice acting is just unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Hi guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Saturn-Day folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all,

I slept so well last night and I feel great today. I really needed that after the awful day I had yesterday.

How are you guys today? :)

Morning all,

I slept so well last night and I feel great today. I really needed that after the awful day I had yesterday.

How are you guys today? :)

Good a reason as any to break out the java & muffins.

Just walked 8.5km. Need tea. :p

That's impressive PP :D

Thanks Links. :)

I just put in my earphones, put Alter Bridge's albums on shuffle and kept walking! I find it really relaxing. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have talked to a lot of my emigrated friends in the last 24 hours or so, it's such a good buzz..

Just after having a quick nap :D.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Just after having a quick nap :D.

Naps are a wonderful thing :D

• Advertisement

All sorted for my cousin's wedding. 5 weeks to go :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement