Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Ah its not sore just annoying my hand cant straighten out or move freely....think its from to much painting and drawing. ...

Going to have to start giving it away the art that is !!!!Got so much of it.

Mmm pints I managed a glass of wine after work was long over due :D

Hi Wolfie!.

You have paw issues too Caprica? :(

You too grem??? I'm not alone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hand was able to manage a wine glass no problem.

:D

Ted that was clearly medicinal :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ewwwww wine :-D :p

• Advertisement

Ewwwww wine :-D :p

Well could hardly knock back shots if tequila with boyfriends mother :p......though that would have been interesting :D on her part.....mine not so much.....me and tequila had a fight one night after I drank near three bottles of the stuff id say.....to this day I still can't look at a piece of lemon or a salt celler with out feeling a rising sensation of puke......

Its appears I say said to much :/ eeeeek :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Well could hardly knock back shots if tequila with boyfriends mother :p......though that would have been interesting :D on her part.....mine not so much.....me and tequila had a fight one night after I drank near three bottles of the stuff id say.....to this day I still can't look at a piece of lemon or a salt celler with out feeling a rising sensation of puke......

Its appears I say said to much :/ eeeeek :p

3 bottles :eek: now that's hardcore :-D spirits go straight to my head so I avoid......now beer on the other hand :-D......

Have a high tolerance for some spirits.

That was an overnight session its all I drank over the whole night......was fairly shook. Next day I was like a potato! !!
    An angry dishevelled potato! !! With mascara on my knees

.....oh where was I
    .....I love beer....cheaper the better.....mmmm tuborg!!!!

last christmas 4/5 of us went through 2 & half litres of vodka, bottle of cointreau & countless cans.

Don't like tequila, last time I had it was just before getting on a plane. not a nice flight, with stomach like a washing machine

• Advertisement

My tolerance is crap I use to think I was like one of the lads until they said after three drinks im pretty much gone.....I just stay drinking luckily im not a mess or annoying but I do some stupid funny ****

From then on I stuck with old faithful JD .......nom

Been a while since I engaged with Jack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Been a while since I engaged with Jack.

If you've known him as long as if have, ya call him John;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Feeling a bit down tonight. :/

Feeling a bit down tonight. :/

:( awh why .....:(

I can't believe how settled down im now compared to how I was :o its shocking! !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

I can't believe how settled down im now compared to how I was :o its shocking! !!

How were you?:P

Its the lair effect :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hey folks ;)

• Advertisement

Caprica6 wrote:
     awh why .....
    Not really sure. Just a bit lonely maybe. I'll be ok.

Its the lair effect :-D

Was about to say this :D .... great minds & all that.
    Links234 wrote: »
    hey folks ;)

Konichiwa Links

Not really sure. Just a bit lonely maybe. I'll be ok.

Your not really alone you got use crazy guys :D

But I get what you mean missy keep thinking positive shoot those thoughts in the face with learning new things or trying new things ....if you got time :D and were all just an inbox message away for private pick me ups of nice words :)

Ahoy hoy Links :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feck, I've been a bit more of a homebird of late too. Is the lair effect the opposite of the lynx effect??

Hi Links!

Aww.. :o

Thanks so much Caprica6, that really means a lot. I really would. be lost if I didn't have this place. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Konichiwa Links

It's konnichiwa, with two n's! Have I thought you nothing?! :mad:

:pac:

Hey everyone else! ;)

Feck, I've been a bit more of a homebird of late too. Is the lair effect the opposite of the lynx effect??

Hi Links!

Similar but instead of attracting loads of ladies it attracts loads of cool people like yourselfs :-D

Links234 wrote: »
    It's konnichiwa, with two n's! Have I taught you nothing?! :mad:

:pac:

Hey everyone else! ;)

teehee.

• Advertisement

How were you?:P

I use to go out every weekend getting pissed and running about either taking hrs to climb a wall into a park to play on the swings only to realise the wide open enterence to where we were trying to climb was right beside us ...

Or situating myself between a male friend and a random female in the pub , telling him to look at her then pinching her bottom very quickly whilst pretending to chat to a friend opposite me so the lady in question would give my mate the stink eye while he grinned very nervously in zombie make up......I still crack up thinking of it...there's more but *taps nose

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement