Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Caprica6 wrote: »
    I use to go out every weekend getting pissed and running about either taking hrs to climb a wall into a park to play on the swings only to realise the wide open enterence to where we were trying to climb was right beside us ...

Or situating myself between a male friend and a random female in the pub pinching her bottom very quickly whilst pretending to chat to a friend opposite so the lady in question would give my mate the stink eye while he grinned very nervously in zombie make up......I still crack up thinking of it...there's more but *taps nose

Now that's the kinda mischief we love in here :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I use to go out every weekend getting pissed and running about either taking hrs to climb a wall into a park to play on the swings only to realise the wide open enterence to where we were trying to climb was right beside us ...

Or situating myself between a male friend and a random female in the pub , telling him to look at her then pinching her bottom very quickly whilst pretending to chat to a friend opposite me so the lady in question would give my mate the stink eye while he grinned very nervously in zombie make up......I still crack up thinking of it...there's more but *taps nose

Don't be giving people in here ideas :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Aww.. :o

Thanks so much Caprica6, that really means a lot. I really would. be lost if I didn't have this place. :)

Its the little things :) emotions can be a kick to the face....kick back harder :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm definitely trying :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Back from the pub. Things escalated rather quickly when one lad decided to try and start a fight and ripped his shirt off. Silly sod.

Edit: also, he didn't try to fight me, it was some other random guy.

• Advertisement

Fun times...I need to go out again......:o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Grid. wrote: »
    Why do you torture yourself so much?????:D

I was at a friend's birthday party last night, would've been rude not to imbibe a few alcoholic beverages.

folks be silly when they have a few.

Angron wrote: »
    Back from the pub. Things escalated rather quickly when one lad decided to try and start a fight and ripped his shirt off. Silly sod.

You'll always get one muppet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Utter tosspots some of them.

• Advertisement

I AM IRON LITH - WARLORD OF LAIR THREADS/GENERAL OF TOMFOOLERY/MASTER OF SHENANIGANS. :D

One guy I vaugly know of gets so pissed on weekends he tries fighting bouncers o.O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heyo nocs:)

someone needs to tell my brain to switch off, grr!

There's silly when drunk, then there's as Angron pointed out those who tear off their t-shirts and try to act the tough man - not that i would know :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »

Ah yes, the lesser spotted sparrow chested chickensh1te - kinda miss Saturday nights sometimes. :D

One guy I vaugly know of gets so pissed on weekends he tries fighting bouncers o.O

He later wonders why he gets kicked out of places so often.

Had the cops out to him more times say..the. .....ass hat.... no need for it like.

someone needs to tell my brain to switch off, grr!
    Same here.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    There's silly when drunk, then there's as Angron pointed out those who tear off their t-shirts and try to act the tough man - not that i would know :pac:

Aye, moved from silly drunk to drunk muppet on the scale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

• Advertisement

Pubs these days to packed out with eejits I perfer a movie and beer night with peeps then maybe a mini adventure if it's not to cold :D

Links234 wrote: »

was initially thought in your post.

should have added FYP to my one :o

Just managed to unfurl my hand and do another piece. ...
    :D suppose the wine did help :D and the bottle of gingerbeer I found in the back of the fridge :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pubs these days to packed out with eejits I perfer a movie and beer night with peeps then maybe a mini adventure if it's not to cold :D

Same here,I also like going to local gigs in the city

Caprica6 wrote:
    Just managed to unfurl my hand and do another piece. ...
    Unfurl your black wings and wait...

:pac:

(One person in here will get this!)

Same here,I also like going to local gigs in the city

Plus I noticed cork folk seem to be more nicer then certain places I have been to
    ...All so polite.

Unfurl your black wings and wait...

:pac:

(One person in here will get this!)

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE :p, Also assuming that 1 person is me? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

was initially thought in your post.

should have added FYP to my one :o

You're right! :eek:

Shows how much I'm paying attention :p

Currently watching the Payday 2 webseries, worth a look:

There's a ****load of new stuff coming that I'm seriously hyped about :)

Honestly though, I never got the whole taking your shirt off thing. Does removing a very light piece of clothing magically make you much stronger? Are you attempting to intimidate your opponent with your nipples? Or do you really just want to use it as an excuse to display some "wicked" back/arm/chest tattoo?

• Advertisement

Plus I noticed cork folk seem to be more nicer then certain places I have been to
    ...All so polite.

:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement