Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    In the charter not to talk about non members there.

Who said anything about that???:confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hiya Handbagmad, how are ya?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭handbagmad

G'wan soooooooo

passes steaming hot coffee and bikkies to Seph and Grid.
    Enjoy.

Gonna bid ye goodnight.
    Nice to meet ye folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Grid. wrote: »
    Who said anything about that???:confused:

You mentioned Hotseat !!

Aye.....didn't say where it was , or even who might be discussed.;):p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good night pals o/

All the best handbag:), nite Seph;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Has Salacious Crumb abandoned us???

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

He hasn't been here in a good while...

Maybe we should send out a search party for him.

SALACIOUS CRUMB, IF YOU CAN SEE THIS COME BACK.

• Advertisement

Could Salacious Crumb please report to the Lair, Salacious Crumb to the Lair...

Get your butt back here!!!

Well he hasn't completely abandoned us, he hasn't done the dreaded deed of closing his account.

Fingers crossed he won't!

I thought about closing mine there a while ago but I couldn't. :o

I actually thought about it when i was M.I.A, but then i remembered the silliness that goes on in these Lair threads.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah I don't think I'd close mine.. Building up a rapport with people takes time,care and effort.. Hopefully it'll never come to it..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Chilling at locale javahouse with friends. Opens door and LOOKS into Lair. Anyone home? :D

Sup Black Swan :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Yeah I don't think I'd close mine.. Building up a rapport with people takes time,care and effort.. Hopefully it'll never come to it..

I've seen it all , you go through phases , you build up relationships and then they disappear . You move on . It's life . I remember so many people I have chatted countless hours on here and then they disappear . I am sure for some people I disappear .

Hows eveyone here?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Heyyyyyyy Lith! You're up late. True Noct ye be indeed! :cool:

Hi Grem and cHaTbOx.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Heyyyyyyy Lith! You're up late. True Noct ye be indeed! :cool:

I'm always up late.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm always up late.
    That's grand. During the few times that I get creative, it normally happens while everyone sleeps.

That's grand. During the few times that I get creative, it normally happens while everyone sleeps.

NIGHT OWLS FTW Or in your case NIGHT SWAN :p

You alright swannie ?

I have a lovely merlot from chile . what kind of coffee are you drinking?

Right, I think I need some sleep...

Night guys. :)

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    You alright swannie ?
    I'm good. Just chilling with friends at javahouse on a Saturn Day night. We all have our mobiles, pads, and netbooks out keying and chatting at the same time about a large table. Crazy bunch I hang with. :cool:

I have a lovely merlot from chile . what kind of coffee are you drinking?
    Ooooooooo, I love Chile merlot. Grabs chair for cHaTbOx to join us. :D
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    NIGHT OWLS FTW Or in your case NIGHT SWAN :p
    A Swan among Owls. Ha! Nite nite Lith. Chat later. :cool:
    Right, I think I need some sleep...

Night guys. :)
    Sweet dreams Paws. Thanks for keeping us animals company. :p

I'm good. Just chilling with friends at javahouse on a Saturn Day night. We all have our mobiles, pads, and netbooks out keying and chatting at the same time about a large table. Crazy bunch I hang with. :cool:

Ooooooooo, I love Chile merlot. Grabs chair for cHaTbOx to join us. :D

Ah if they are not crazy they are not worth it . I like chile merlot , I am spoiled in my job trying some amazing wines from around the world. I definitely regret having such an expensive taste . But I have to sell expensive wines so I need to know them .

Ah if they are not crazy they are not worth it . I like chile merlot , I am spoiled in my job trying some amazing wines from around the world. I definitely regret having such an expensive taste . But I have to sell expensive wines so I need to know them .
    (Store name withheld) buys grand Chili wines in bulk, and then passes on the savings to their customers. It's part of their competitive advantage that beats many market chains in the US. So they often get grand Chile wines in So Cal at a discount. Yummmmmy! :cool:

(Store name withheld) buys grand Chili wines in bulk, and then passes on the savings to their customers. It's part of their competitive advantage that beats many market chains in the US. So they often get grand Chile wines in So Cal at a discount. Yummmmmy! :cool:

The one I have atm is nimbus . It is quite nice .

The one I have atm is nimbus . It is quite nice .
    Is it from Casablanca Valley? :cool:

• Advertisement

Is it from Casablanca Valley? :cool:

aye ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement