Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    aye ;)

Ever tied a mix? We are walking distance to a (name withheld) store with 60% Merlot and 40% Malbec bottles from Colchagua Valley, Chile, priced at 4.99 USD (3.92 Euros).

"This smooth red combines the ripe fruit flavours of Merlot with the rich blackberry notes of Malbec to give an intensely fruity, soft full flavoured wine."

Now cHaTbOx has me wanting wine to chill my heels later this eve after drinking too much java. Uppers and downers, yikes! :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Off to buy a bottle. Bye for now. Chat later. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Take care Swannie ,I have tried loads of mixes , unfortunately it is expensive her :/ take care

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What a night. Typically everything that went wrong was outside. Even my socks are wet at this point. Shall make getting home all the sweeter. Coffee on time!. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey grem, why did you wake me with the C-word.

Need more sleep.

**stumbles over to couch & falls down**

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oops!! My bad, no harm meant just gettin the early brew on for anyone who needs it.. Have another nap there.

*tucks Ted in with comfy blanket*

Ooooo your hands are cold.

Dunno what hands you're feeling, mine are toasty I've been in drying off in the heat the last half hour plus!. Ooh lair ghost?

Dunno what hands you're feeling, mine are toasty I've been in drying off in the heat the last half hour plus!. Ooh lair ghost?

:eek: now i'll never sleep.

Lair ghostie is a friendly creature!. Sure wasn't he tucking you in.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Morning all up early seems one of the dogs is sick :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning one and all:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Ooooo your hands are cold.
    :eek: now i'll never sleep.
    Lair ghostie is a friendly creature!. Sure wasn't he tucking you in.. :)

That was the boogey man ted D:

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Morning all up early seems one of the dogs is sick :(

What's wrong with him?

good morning one and all:)

Hi writer

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

What's up with your doggy, Caprica6?

He seems to be hyperventilating again it's either panic attacks or something didn't go down the right way food wise.

Going to keep an eye on him anyway eating and drinking fine so far.

Morning also and boy oh boy I could do with coffee and a sammich

how's the form steph?:)

yo pp and caprica6 :)

hope you're dog will be ok caprica

Caprica6 wrote:
    He seems to be hyperventilating again it's either panic attacks or something didn't go down the right way food wise.
    What's his gum colour like?

Did I break the thread...

**runs into Lair with double sided sticky tape**

His gum colour is light pink no more hegging at the moment, we are now worried he sniffed up something, cant see anything in his nose though. :/ Going to work but other half is watching him like a hawk and has the vets number encase.

He use to hyperventilate when I first got him he gets doggy panic attacks he was in on doggy prozac for a bit...sometimes it still happens mainly if over excited. Still its been a long time and not as consistent, his mood is okish

• Advertisement

Could be a good idea to phone the vet just for some advice maybe. :)

Will do was kind of waiting to see if it was a panic attack issue nothing a cuddle wouldn't fix.

On the bus home now :-)

Am wrecked, could sleep for a week!

Hope you had good weekedn WL.

you can relax when you get back to home

Caprica6 wrote:
    Will do was kind of waiting to see if it was a panic attack issue nothing a cuddle wouldn't fix.
    Sorry I didn't mean to seem condescending or something there. You know your own dog. :)

Hope you had good weekedn WL.

you can relax when you get back to home

Thanks ted :-) didn't have the best weekend really (bf and I broke up but after a sleep on it, we decided to stay together and fight for each other) only a few hours to next week, which I look forward to and put it behind me

Fully intending on relaxing when I get back, have a bit of tlc from my mom :-)

Hope you had a good weekend too

Happy Sunny Day!

Thanks ted :-) didn't have the best weekend really (bf and I broke up but after a sleep on it, we decided to stay together and fight for each other) only a few hours to next week, which I look forward to and put it behind me

Fully intending on relaxing when I get back, have a bit of tlc from my mom :-)

Hope you had a good weekend too

:( hope you can work it out with bf WL.
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Sunny Day!

Aloha Swannie

Aloha Swannie

**Dances about in grass skirt**

Hi Ted! :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Dances about in grass skirt**

Hi Ted! :D

Thanksw for putting that image in my head.

***off for a cold shower**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement