Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Spring sessions are on 2fm, my soundtrack for the night.:)

What are Spring sessions G?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Spring sessions are on 2fm, my soundtrack for the night.:)

Are him and john power still going on 2fm?
    What are Spring sessions G?

He's a DJ on 2fm that plays dance music.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dunno about power but spring will be in studio on a zimmer frame I'm sure!.

He's a DJ on 2fm that plays dance music.

Ah right. Thanks S_d :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sometimes I forget important details like what the feck I'm on about. Sorry Hugo man...

• Advertisement

Sometimes I forget important details like what the feck I'm on about. Sorry Hugo man...

No need to apologise G! I still loves ya! :D

*le blush*

*le blush*

:D:o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mr charmer in action :D

*Takes notes*

Mr charmer in action

If only that were true!

• Advertisement

If only that were true!

It is true!

It is true!

You charmer, you! :D

I learned from the best :D

It certainly is *swishes hair, catches one in throat, coughs and splutters collapsing in fugly mess*

Damn awkward grem..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So anyone wanna gimme the cliff notes of what i missed during my 3 month hiatus??

It certainly is *swishes hair, catches one in throat, coughs and splutters collapsing in fugly mess*

Damn awkward grem..

That's hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heyo folks:)

Lith, I'm not sure you want to know!. Salacious shenanigans aplenty!

heyo folks:)

Oops hi Smiler, must have posted at same time, how are you?

Oops hi Smiler, must have posted at same time, how are you?

not bad grem:) person finally got back to me so not as annoyed/worried etc. Settling onto the couch for a night of tv and writing. how's yourself?

• Advertisement

Nice one, relief.. I'm alright here, still working on my workspace ergonomics to help with pain problems.. Think I'm getting somewhere.

Nice one, relief.. I'm alright here, still working on my workspace ergonomics to help with pain problems.. Think I'm getting somewhere.

thanks:) yeah was a great relief. That's great news for you, hope it keeps on working and you feel better:) nothing worse than being in pain!

Gonna turn in. Night.

*sprinkles dream dust* sleep well Hugo dude..

night night hugo:)

Gonna turn in myself, Night

Sleep well Stiglitz Mon o/

Night Seph sleep well..

And now the lair darkens...

night steph:) sleep well

seems its just us grem left:)

Seems so.. Everyone out or gone to bed. Ah sure we'll just have to midnight feast for ourselves hee hee!

• Advertisement

hehe :D eats all the food and gets a sudden burst of energy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement