Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Seph....you the hunter or the hunted???:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Seph, the pied piper of zombies - that would be worth seeing!.

Now theres an excellent idea for a movie
    Grid. wrote: »
    Seph....you the hunter or the hunted???:p

Hunter :cool:

Goodnight pals o/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Night mate;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Seph mon.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Had alarm set for 7.30, but I'm awake since 6 because my brother got up early to go for a walk and you'd swear there was a herd of elephants in the house! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Had alarm set for 7.30, but I'm awake since 6 because my brother got up early to go for a walk and you'd swear there was a herd of elephants in the house! :mad:

03b4f39fdc6dd0c403e711138a21f8f9.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning, Nocts:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

People who pay for their stuff in a shop, but then proceed to stand in the damn way for another minute or two to sh*te on with the person at the till should be burned. Missed one bus cause of that, and wouldn't you just know the next one would be late too.

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Angron wrote: »
    People who pay for their stuff in a shop, but then proceed to stand in the damn way for another minute or two to sh*te on with the person at the till should be burned. Missed one bus cause of that, and wouldn't you just know the next one would be late too.
    It's up there with people who get the person behind the till to top up their mobile >.<

If they need that help, then wait until the queue has been processed then sort out the credit.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I remember a few years back pulling up to a petrol station, there was a woman out of her car, she was leaning in the front door, went into the shop holding her purse. Assumed she was paying, grand. Few minutes later, out she comes with the guy from behind the till following her. This lady held up an already busy petrol station because of either her own inability or refusal to fill up her own damned car.

• Advertisement

Just out of the dentist there now. My mouth is numb. :o

Get anything major done PP? I hate that feeling, sometimes it's like having a big wad of cotton wool in your mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

I hate the Dentist.....

Angron wrote:
    Get anything major done PP? I hate that feeling, sometimes it's like having a big wad of cotton wool in your mouth.
    Had two fillings done on 2 of my front teeth. How long does this take to wear off? I'm currently hiding in Costa having tea and it's a bit of a struggle. Plus, I'm working at 11.30.. :o

I have to go back to have 2 more done in the next couple of weeks. Might get them cleaned too. Four weeks to the wedding and I want nice clean teeth.

This is the last family wedding for a while. I'm the next oldest cousin so the pressure is on! Not really. :p

I don't think I've been to a wedding since around the time I was 17 or so. Most of the relatives I talk to are already married at this point, and my friends are generally too young to be thinking marriage just yet :pac:

so you like wedding cake then Purple???

I'm going to a wedding this friday....

must try on my suit as I put on a few pound. hope it fits...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning. Sitting in the library again. Waiting for a computer. Stupid person is actually on some gambling site..some of us have work to do!

Angron wrote:
    I don't think I've been to a wedding since around the time I was 17 or so. Most of the relatives I talk to are already married at this point, and my friends are generally too young to be thinking marriage just yet 
    I was at one with my ex, one of his friends got married in 2012. The last family one was my other cousin 5 years ago. I'm quite looking forward to this one because I'm skinny and I love the dress I got to wear to it. :o
    cgh wrote:
    so you like wedding cake then Purple???
    I do quite like wedding cake I must say. Think my cousin is going non-traditional with hers, chocolate biscuit cake as far as I know.

Biscuit cake is pretty great, I had that for my 21st.

• Advertisement

I just like cake in general, except for black forest gateaux, ew.

I love black forest cakes.....

my fav cake.....

cgh wrote:
    I love black forest cakes.....
    Hehe, are you my ex? :p

Well if I am can I have the handcuffs and gimp outfit back lol

I'll post them to... I mean, I'm not into that kinda thing!!

thats what they all say......

once the gag is removed....

Im not into it either I ment to say....

Lol.. Shenanigans are starting early today!

early and on a Monday......

may the gods be merciful

Lol.. Shenanigans are starting early today!
    More often than not it's a case of them never stopping, not starting early :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

SW wrote: »
    It's up there with people who get the person behind the till to top up their mobile >.<

If they need that help, then wait until the queue has been processed then sort out the credit.

Hey! I was just feeling really lazy that one time :mad:

:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement