Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

its monday......

ahhhh the smell of fear....

so far till the weekend...... and its a Bank Holiday weekend....

oh happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

SW wrote: »
    It's up there with people who get the person behind the till to top up their mobile >.<

If they need that help, then wait until the queue has been processed then sort out the credit.

There's a special place in hell reserved for people like that, along with those who talk in the theater

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've never actually met that scenario. If a person can't actually top up their own phone, they probably shouldn't have a phone. Like those people who use self-service check-outs, but instead of actually doing the self service thing, they stare around them like lost sheep until I member of staff asks are they all right, at which point the staff member is treated like the idiot for not coming over to scan the persons items sooner.

I really don't like people acting like morons, but acting like everyone else is the issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Not a happy bunny today, have one massive migraine :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Never tell anyone on this site what you think of an iphone. ....first ban from a thread :o I could have said worse :D....On retrospect I should have :(

Also hurro

• Advertisement

Never tell anyone on this site what you think of an iphone. ....first ban from a thread :o I could have said worse :D....On retrospect I should have :(

Also hurro

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi caprice o/

No idea why that posted twice :D hi seph blah covage is only awful today lads!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Caprica6 wrote: »
    ..first ban from a thread :o

Trouble maker :-O

:-D

I know :D also what I said was quite tame tbh..now if I was actually trolling for jollies I would be totally banned :p

How is everyone tonight anywho?? :D

• Advertisement

I know :D also what I said was quite tame tbh..now if I was actually trolling for jollies I would be totally banned :p

How is everyone tonight anywho?? :D

Not too bad now and yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hi-de-hi peeps.

Not a good idea to belittle Iphones in this thread either. Nearly caused WWIII a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Criminal Minds is back tonight!!! :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    hi-de-hi peeps.

Not a good idea to belittle Iphones in this thread either. Nearly caused WWIII a while ago.

Ha yeah :-D

That was partly my fault though :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Paws, Seph, Ted, and Caprica. Happy Moon Day! :cool:

Ha yeah :-D

That was partly my fault though :o

FYP

Same as most things that happen here :P

Edit: waves as Swannie.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Paws, Seph, Ted, and Caprica. Happy Moon Day! :cool:

Swaaaannnnnniiiiiiieeeeeeeee \0/

FYP

Same as most things that happen here :P

Heyyyyyyyy I resent that :mad:

:p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

WAVES back at Ted.
    **Poses**

Heyyyyyyyy I resent that :mad:

:p

You know I'm only messing.

***Pats Seph on head & ruffles his hair**

Tomorrow is going to be a hell of a long day. I'm on the early shift (8-5) but myself and the other nurse are going to a vet nursing talk on Diabetes which doesn't start until 8pm. When I finish my shift I'm going to get some dinner and be back at work for 6.30pm because the other nurse is giving me a lift. After the talk I have to get the bus back to the town I work in to collect my car and drive home. I won't be home until at least 11pm I'd say.

• Advertisement

Ah wasn't really is over belitting them just expressing myselfs opinion I use an ipad and phone in work they infuriate me.

Enough in that though don't want to ruffle feathers of folk I like. Man craving some chocolate and all the ye old shoppes be closed :(

roots around cupboards in kitchen & pulls out a box.

These do ya Cap ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRad_4bAFqwyOy_2shrXp9UgirFplg3W4GUaFhpqbYs5CtkAKpqw

Tomorrow is going to be a hell of a long day. I'm on the early shift (8-5) but myself and the other nurse are going to a vet nursing talk on Diabetes which doesn't start until 8pm. When I finish my shift I'm going to get some dinner and be back at work for 6.30pm because the other nurse is giving me a lift. After the talk I have to get the bus back to the town I work in to collect my car and drive home. I won't be home until at least 11pm I'd say.

That's a longggggg day :( but I guess there's no short days when you work really....my vets amazing always on call I had to call her after 12 one night.

Tomorrow is going to be a hell of a long day. I won't be home until at least 11pm I'd say.

funny-sleeping-cats-1.jpg

Paws after tomorrow's long day. :D

roots around cupboards in kitchen & pulls out a box.

These do ya Cap ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRad_4bAFqwyOy_2shrXp9UgirFplg3W4GUaFhpqbYs5CtkAKpqw

Ted clearly your amazing Nom nom nom!!!!!

Ted clearly your amazing Nom nom nom!!!!!

:o

Caprica6 wrote:
    That's a longggggg day  but I guess there's no short days when you work really....my vets amazing always on call I had to call her after 12 one night.
    It is quite a long day tbh.We're lucky that we share the on call duties with three more clinics in the area.

Absolutely dreading the weekend because we're on call from 1.30pm Saturday until 8am Tuesday.. I have an awful feeling we'll have a horribly busy weekend..

o.o

There's nobody here :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Ullo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement