Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*inhales a lasagne, waddles to lair couch* paint me like one of your french girls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

haha I'd love a lasenga now:) you working tonight or you off now?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Working, well, I'm in my place of employment anyway.. Working might be a reach!

Working, well, I'm in my place of employment anyway.. Working might be a reach!

:p ahh ok, hope it's going well for you:) I'm writing up a blog post myself, in a few months I'll be blogging a year, very scary:eek::D

I should take up some sort of blog again. Had one many moons ago. Is yours a journal type or something else?.

• Advertisement

I should take up some sort of blog again. Had one many moons ago. Is yours a journal type or something else?.

pretty much a journal type of blog, random posts about my thoughts, events happening in my life, my asperger's etc:) quite enjoy doing it though, surprised that I kept with it. the link for it is in my profile, under the contact tab i think, if you want to take a look

Oh cool will do when on computer, phone is a bit limited on this site.. Have you read any books regarding aspergers?

Oh cool will do when on computer, phone is a bit limited on this site.. Have you read any books regarding aspergers?

ok that's no problem:) yeah I've read a lot of them, after my diagnosis I spent 6 months reading books all about asperger's. the first one was one by 'tony attwood'. Seems to be a lot of them and helped me understand my condition in the beginning. have you?

What about fiction? Ages ago I stumbled across a book call "the curious incident of the dog in the night time" I have a personality disorder of some sort, not fully diagnosed yet so I tend to read up on lots of things as a kind of research I guess. That book was interesting in a way.

read a bit of fiction yeah, most of it has been non fiction, done by professionals, parents, personal experience etc. There's a few of fiction ones..i really enjoyed that book. Found it very interesting:) That's good you read it as research

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Grem and smiler! :D

howdy black swan:D

Edit: just realised I'm gone over 3000 posts, woooo! you noc people are great, the most interesting people I have met and lot better than my 'friends' that I met in school etc. Here's to many more!

Swan!! *gathers Smiler and Swan in for a group hug*

Coffee plus pastry??

Edit: just realised I'm gone over 3000 posts, woooo! you noc people are great, the most interesting people I have met and lot better than my 'friends' that I met in school etc. Here's to many more!

For the second time tonight *le blush* though I must say I'm so glad I found this forum too. Yay noc lair!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Methinks the Lair is cool too!
    Swan!! *gathers Smiler and Swan in for a group hug*
    Oh oh... a threesome! :P :o :P
    Coffee plus pastry??
    That reads yummmmmmy!

Ahem, it's a threesome with a happy ending I'll have you know!. Couldn't finish better than coffee and pastry!.

:p *joins in for a group hug*

how's you black swan?:)

Ahem, it's a threesome with a happy ending I'll have you know!. Couldn't finish better than coffee and pastry!.
    Ending? LOOKS. It's happy! :D

how's you black swan?:)
    My friends don't recognize me in the javahouse. I'm dressed all black (of course!) made-up for our Skyrim houseparty later tonight. I look very goth, with on open back and a large black faux dragon tattoo. I'm causing a bit of a stir here. People LOOK, and when I make eye contact, they look away. Ha!

Had forgotten about that.. Give us a twirl then!.

• Advertisement

Had forgotten about that.. Give us a twirl then!.
    TWIRLS in Lair (but not in locale... ha!). :cool:

Black Swan wrote: »
    My friends don't recognize me in the javahouse. I'm dressed all black (of course!) made-up for our Skyrim houseparty later tonight. I look very goth, with on open back and a large black faux dragon tattoo. I'm causing a bit of a stir here. People LOOK, and when I make eye contact, they look away. Ha!

ohhh causing a stir:D it's kind of weird and funny when that happens, I once curled my hair and people had to look at me twice to realise it was me ha! hope you have a great time at the party tonight:D

Doing grand myself here:cool:

Doing grand myself here:cool:
    That's grand smiler. Got 1-page today? I did, surprising myself!! :cool:

Very swit swoo Swan!. Enjoy the party :)

Black Swan wrote: »
    That's grand smiler. Got 1-page today? I did, surprising myself!! :cool:

well done:D:cool: yeah just about, found it quite tiring, by the end of it my brain was fried and i couldn't spell right:o I also did the page where you dedicate a person in your book, one more page out of the way:)

Not so bad Smiler, don't worry about spelling yet either feck it.. I'm looking forward to a read.. :)

Very swit swoo Swan!. Enjoy the party :)
    It's only 7PM Pacific, and party time begins 9ish. Lucky it's walking distance away. I can just see me in this get-up on public transit... yikes! :eek:
    well done:D:cool: yeah just about, found it quite tiring, by the end of it my brain was fried and i couldn't spell right:o I also did the page where you dedicate a person in your book, one more page out of the way:)
    Every once counts! :D

Not so bad Smiler, don't worry about spelling yet either feck it.. I'm looking forward to a read.. :)

aww thanks grem:o :)

thanks black swan:D it's very true

Aye, I reckon writing is a bit like marathon count the mile by mile instead of searching for the finish line, head down and plough on!.

• Advertisement

Gotta go fresh'in up. See ye all later. Bye. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement