Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Angron wrote: »
    It's less wet now than it was this morning, so hopefully it'll stat dry until at least the point where I get home.
    should get one of the prototype invisible umbrellas;)
    that's pretty cool:p the amount of rain in the last few days have been unreal!

things haven't been great here but they seem to be a bit calmer now. Trying to keep positive and not think the worst! The many of cat videos is helping and keeping stress at bay:p
    :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

what is it with cat videos......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

cgh wrote: »

think it's the warm and fuzzy feelings they give you, usually are funny/cute too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

cgh wrote: »

They are purrfect :pac:

*GETS COAT*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all, what's today? Zombie apocalypse or plague maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Morning all, what's today? Zombie apocalypse or plague maybe?

Zombie apocalypse *throws grem a shotgun*

Your on guard duty while I nap.

Grem with a shotgun, me in charge of the drone fleet, what could possibly go wrong, I love the smell of coffee in the afternoon,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's Grem with another shotgun! *evil cackle*

Grem with 2 shotguns, *checks lair defense charter * It's in the charter, carry on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That's Grem with another shotgun! *evil cackle*

Now grem no blasting holes through the ceiling like last time .

• Advertisement

Arra i've a plasterer on speed dial, since these mishaps are frequent enough.... :o

Arra i've a plasterer on speed dial, since these mishaps happen all the time....

:P

Arra i've a plasterer on speed dial, since these mishaps are frequent enough.... :o

Yeah.......Mayybeee I should take the shotgun back actually........here you can have this ermmmmmmm shovel ;-/

Yeah.......Mayybeee I should take the shotgun back actually........here you can have this ermmmmmmm shovel ;-/

Oh no problem *grabs shovel and digs hole for Seph* :eek: :P

Oh no problem *grabs shovel and digs hole for Seph* :eek: :P

:-O

:-D

Right, two more coffees and i'll be fit for hunting and not a bit twitchy on the trigger...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Someone throw that water thing away, we'll say it never arrived! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

And if anyone calls, we have shotguns & a shovel & claim they never arrived either.

It's ok I've valid reasons for being armed to the teeth. Oh, they have work outside my padded cell?. Never mind so.. :o

Instead of digging a hole, how about digging a moat, erecting (behave Paws :P) electric barbed wire fences, crocodiles in the moat, and 24/7 CCTV, security floodlights, intruder alarms, no one will dare get in, and if they did, well better arm ourselves with a truck load of weapons.

• Advertisement

I am your ninja security, the perimeter is armed already...

Do we need a secret code word to enter here now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening everyone. Not in the best of moods. Today has being a really **** day. I hate people.

sit yourself down there mozzie.

Good thing we aint normal people in the Lair here.

Normal people aren't the problem Ted. It's backwards Kerrymen are the problem! (Not ranting about OH, just two assholes in college)

What Ted said!.

And no, I've already programmed body scans for the perimeter for all nocs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good evening nocs:)

Think you need to copy something from the person your sig is from.
    Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
    Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
    Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig ****, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
    Vinny: Well, thank you for that. That's a great weight off me mind. Now, if you wouldn't mind telling me who the **** you are, apart from someone who feeds people to pigs of course?

I need to find a pig farm. Or a couple of plastic barrels and some Hydrofluoric acid.

• Advertisement

anyone else spot the Breaking Bad reference from Mazel Tov :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement