Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oof, bit early to be up but what harm, how are my friends here?. Any coffee going?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Can you bring me back some? I'd like Spicy hot chicken roll please :D From Centra :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

have you tried the spicy chicken roll from super value on Aston Quay,

€3 with a can of coke.

cgh wrote: »
    have you tried the spicy chicken roll from super value on Aston Quay,

€3 with a can of coke.

Unfortunately no :( If you're passing though call in and get me one!! Three quid is the job :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Afternoon folks.
    Hi Mozz! :D
    Oof, bit early to be up but what harm, how are my friends here?. Any coffee going?
    Hi Grem. SW and Seph are competing to make the best java.

• Advertisement

yeah, wish they would hurry up......

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

yeah, wish they would hurry up......
    Want to borrow my whip cgh? :D

Hi Swannie!! :D

SW and Seph are making coffee? I need coffee....gimme coffee..

Chef Seph thinks he makes a better brew than SW. Maybe we should have a sampling test and drink both their cups? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi grem and mozzie 0/

*slides coffees across the counter*

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yay! Way happy about coffee, thanks Seph mon. :)

Yay! Way happy about coffee, thanks Seph mon. :)
    Now that you're java energized, how about writing 1-page of a Grem Tale? :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Now that you're java energized, how about writing 1-page of a Grem Tale? :D

Did my david attenborough-esque piece a few pages ago not count? :o

Did my david attenborough-esque piece a few pages ago not count? :o
    Grand piece! :cool:

Grand piece! :cool:

Phew!. :pac:

Phew!. :pac:

That's why I love the Lair! ;)

whats not to like about the Lair.....

There's no chocolate...

The recent coffee hiccups? :p

cant please some people

• Advertisement

whats not to like about the Lair.....
    It's better than Disneyland! :D
    The recent coffee hiccups? :p
    Hold your breath for a few seconds Grem? :D
    There's no chocolate...

coffee-and-chocolate.jpg

cant please some people

Not my fault. Chocolate is a basic human requirement...we need it to live :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys.

Welcome Sarah. :)

Hi guys.

Welcome Sarah. :)

Hi Paws! Chef Seph and SW were making coffee, but they have wandered off and it may be cold.

It's ok, my turn to brew now after finishing last pot. :) Anyone fancy some tikka chicken on crackers for a light lunch?

It's ok, my turn to brew now after finishing last pot. :) Anyone fancy some tikka chicken on crackers for a light lunch?
    **Swannie slides empty plate towards Grem. Makes whimpering sounds**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*slides plate across the counter *

:-D
    **Swannie slides empty plate towards Grem. Makes whimpering sounds**

Swannie your up very late :O

Swannie your up very late :O
    Oh my Bird! I am! Just past 6AM Pacific. Must get a couple hours shut eye. Thanks Seph.

Bye all! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

sleep well, Swannie:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

hope Swannie gets some quality beauty sleep....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement