Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Writer, how are ya?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Heyo Writer, how are ya?.

yo grem:cool:

ah i'm ok thanks, not brilliant but i could be worse! Not sure what woke me but might get a few more hours later. just chilling and surfing the net here:) how about you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm at work, first of five.. So a long week for me.. Just having some toast. Quite blustery out so just glad not to be out in it much..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope you will have a pot of java ready soon there Grem.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hope you will have a pot of java ready soon there Grem.

Pot just brewed and as a bank holiday weekend treat i was in marks and sparks yesterday and got a few treats for my lair friends. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Morning pals o/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning guys

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello.

How's Angron?

Got a Snapchat from my friend. Caption? "The thoughts of going to work..."

When we do see her work is all she bloody talks about... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah sure you'll always get that I suppose. How're you PP?

All good here, how're you sir?

On the upside... Six episodes of MasterChef Australia to catch up on. Big mug of tea in hand. Wahey!

On the downside... I'm on call in 56 minutes until 8am on Tuesday.

Not feeling great, kinda frustrated with stuff and no real way to let it out.

Angron wrote:
    Not feeling great, kinda frustrated with stuff and no real way to let it out.
    Anything we can help you with?

Nah, I'll get over it eventually. Thanks though.

No problemo. You know where we are if you change your mind. :)

Hey folks.

@Angron - Echo what Paws say, feel free to vent to any of us. Not good to bottle it all up.

I'm on call now. Boo-urns. :o

Hi Ted.

Hey paws, i'm working on monday too :(

Hope it will be a quiet weekend for you.

Presume it is just small animals you look after?

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Presume it is just small animals you look after?
    Fingers crossed it will be a quiet one.

Yeah the practice does do equine work but that's in the other premises, I work in the small animal hospital. :)

• Advertisement

Back from town, picked up a few things. So, anything happening with anyone?

Not much here.

Kind of on edge waiting for the phone to ring. :o

Stuck up a pic in the "Name your tipple" thread of the newfangled Jack Daniels I bought, it's a pretty cool bottle. Might try a bit tonight.

Bottle looks funky there alright.

That's a cool bottle. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

That bottle of Jack Daniels, mother of god it looks cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone knocking around??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*sneaks in*

You'll never make a good rogue with that low a stealth stat Seph.

• Advertisement

:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement