Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    That came across a bit condescending, sorry. Like the guy in the Snickers ad, i'm a right diva when i'm hungry.
    "Zip it, Shrimpy!" :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just watched Doctor Who. That sure was a thing that happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

yo good evening :cool:

how's things?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Christians Against Slipknot, the amount of time some people have on their hands to run a page like that, it's ABSOLUTELY ****ing sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Some people just like to complain.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Christians Against Slipknot, the amount of time some people have on their hands to run a page like that, it's ABSOLUTELY ****ing sad.

Welcome to my world. The amount of effort some people go to in an effort to spread hate and ignorance is both amazing and tragic..

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Some people just like to complain.

There's complaining, and people who just go about spouting **** on the internet about a band followed by millions worldwide without even researching it, that's the reason i lost interest in Christianity.

Welcome to my world. The amount of effort some people go to in an effort to spread hate and ignorance is both amazing and tragic..

That's the funny thing, isn't being a Christian supposed to include everybody and not judge a book by it's cover..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    That's the funny thing, isn't being a Christian supposed to include everybody and not judge a book by it's cover..

Spot on.. These people interpret as they see fit and as such I wouldn't see them as christian.

The internet, a seriously double edged sword. Thank feck for the lair!.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Personally, I love the "Concerned moms against anime" page.

• Advertisement

Spot on.. These people interpret as they see fit and as such I wouldn't see them as christian.

The internet, a seriously double edged sword. Thank feck for the lair!.

And i call them overzealous religious whack jobs, aye thank something we have the lair to let rip from time to time.

And pizza! :p

and java.

No religion should force you to sign up babies as members when they are only a couple of months old.

Empty house tonight - tunes bangin out. Second mug of tea. Party hard wha? :D

Go easy on the tea, you remember the last time you had 3 !!!!

Yeah man. *nam style flashback* I was there man...

€10 million in damages, and so many fainting goats *shakes head sadly*

Angron wrote: »
    €10 million in damages, and so many fainting goats *shakes head sadly*

*speechless beam*

So, anyone up to anything interesting?

No.. All very boring here.. Just following thetelly thread to see what Panti was talking about on the Saturday show.. Seems to have been a non-event this time..

• Advertisement

I'm having an exciting night of breeding pokémon for battling :pac:

Nice!. I used to love watching the cartoon. Feels like a lifetime ago though.. Actually I haven't watched any cartoons in a while. Must check out nick channel in morning.

just had a bath myself, all clean now haha

hope everyone is well:)

It's less nice, more a bit of a chore at times :pac: Natures, IVs, moves, there's a fair bit to take into account :P

Sipping on my Jack Daniels now, it's quite nice. Shame it's not a bit stronger though.

*jealous stare, sips water*

Hiya Writer!.

hiya grem and angron:)

how's the two of ye?

Ah sure I'm alive. Yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    Sipping on my Jack Daniels now, it's quite nice. Shame it's not a bit stronger though.
    *Makes mental note to try this*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    and java.

No religion should force you to sign up babies as members when they are only a couple of months old.

The Mormons have been baptizing dead people into their faith(including Anne Frank)

• Advertisement

It'll be quite nice as a Christmassy drink, perhaps heated up a tad. Still, only 15% :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement