Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

The Mormons have been baptizing dead people into their faith(including Anne Frank)

That's just Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum*

*southpark reference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good to hear angron:)

Eh I'm ok myself i guess, just a bit web surfing here in bed:)

hello to anyone else who arrived!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The Satanists went and conducted a ritual to turn Fred Phelp's dead mother gay(pretty sure it was a joke)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The Satanists went and conducted a ritual to turn Fred Phelp's dead mother gay(pretty sure it was a joke)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was done as a joke for the sake of annoying the WBC. Guy with the rainbow house across the road from them was a good one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello Wolfie and Paws *removes foliage from hair on head*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Back shortly, puppy here has to piddle

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

With friends at javahouse. Hey all! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Swan!. It would fairly ruffle your feathers on this west coast tonight!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Heyo Swan!. It would fairly ruffle your feathers on this west coast tonight!
    Hi Grem. I watched Grimm season opener on the telly Friday night, but I bet Grem Tales would be better! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*peeps in the door*

• Advertisement

*peeps in the door*
    Heyyyyyyyyy Seph! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Heyyyyyyyyy Seph! :D

Swannnieeee \o/

heyo black swan and steph:D how's it going?

Yo ho ho and a cup of java. WAVES at Seph from Swan's nest. What's the haps? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Is it 12:10 or 01:10, curse clocks changing and confusing me.

heyo black swan and steph:D how's it going?
    Writer! Just chill'in with friends at locale javahouse, chatting about table and posting, IMing, surfing, and whatever on netbooks, laptops, tablets, and mobiles. We are a crazy bunch! :cool:

Time doesn't change until 02.00

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Is it 12:10 or 01:10, curse clocks changing and confusing me.
    Hey Lith! We changed those tickers just to confuse you!

*leaves a trail of magic java beans*

So who's gonna get the magic number and the right to the new lair thread *THIS GUY RIGHT HERE* :P

• Advertisement

So who's gonna get the magic number and the right to the new lair thread *THIS GUY RIGHT HERE* :P

Ill make sure that doesn't happen :-D

Well i suppose your the lesser of two evils, better you than stereomatic gettin his grubby mits on the new thread.

I'd say I'll be waiting haha between my luck and not feeling the the letter g lends itself to a suitably salacious title!

Can't think of any witty titles for a lair thread if you won Grem.

Well i suppose your the lesser of two evils, better you than stereomatic gettin his grubby mits on the new thread.

Ahhhh yes stereo my arch nemisis........... I couldn't agree more lith :mad:

I'd say I'll be waiting haha between my luck and not feeling the the letter g lends itself to a suitably salacious title!

Wolf is very good for coming up titles

Black Swan wrote: »
    Writer! Just chill'in with friends at locale javahouse, chatting about table and posting, IMing, surfing, and whatever on netbooks, laptops, tablets, and mobiles. We are a crazy bunch! :cool:

we are indeed:cool: sounds like fun there!:)

how's writing going?

ok here, chilling in bed and having beans and toast:)

Good use of the wooden spoon there Lith!!

Ahhhh yes stereo my arch nemisis........... I couldn't agree more lith :mad:

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy, we have a common goal, stop Stereo by any means necessary, speaking of Stereo he's been M.I.A lately.........
    You wouldn't have anything to do with that Seph:pac:

• Advertisement

Good use of the wooden spoon there Lith!!

Wooden Spoon :confused:, how did a wooden spoon come into question

Grems Grimy Garage has a ring too it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement