Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The enemy of my enemy is my enemy, we have a common goal, stop Stereo by any means necessary, speaking of Stereo he's been M.I.A lately.........
    You wouldn't have anything to do with that Seph:pac:

No no *shifty eyes* >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

We'll uhmmmmmmm blame Ted for Stereo's disappearance

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I like it :-D

Yeah....... Cannot actually believe that Paw's Palace has almost reached it's end.

Goodnight pals o/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*leaves a trail of magic java beans*
    My precious! My precious! :D
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Can't think of any witty titles for a lair thread if you won Grem.

How about Grem Tales of Lair Tails? Swannie fluffs feathers! :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bye Seph!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good night steph:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie is hungry and now hunts food. Back later. Bye! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

See ya Swan..

• Advertisement

Yes, all my competition are leaving, it's all mine for the taking :D

I have definitely spent more of today saying hi and bye than saying anything else!. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Slumber...it will not come...

see ya black swan:D

sleep doesn't look likely tonight so say be around for a while..

how's work going grem?:)

how's lith? :)

Work quiet. Just meself here what with bank holiday plus workin the extra hour.. How are you getting on?.

Welcome Christy.

Work quiet. Just meself here what with bank holiday plus workin the extra hour.. How are you getting on?.

Welcome Christy.

What do you work at?

I sub-contract with a facilities crowd so am based mainly on factory sites.

I sub-contract with a facilities crowd so am based mainly on factory sites.

Do you have to work many nights? I'd hate that. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Slumber...it will not come...
    Hello new person, welcome!

I'm so proud. My brother's band were so good tonight, it was their first gig here and everyone was shouting for more at the end. They even got asked to play again next Saturday!

Busy few weeks for me. They're playing next weekend, the weekend after is my cousin's hen party, the next weekend we're going to a gig, then my cousin's wedding and then we're going to Hozier!

Welcome Christy.

glad it's quiet and not to busy:) hope the hours pass quickly for you. I'm getting on ok here, relaxing in bed..off to cork later on in the afternoon which should be good fun

how be you christy?

• Advertisement

I always work nights, prefer it because I'm a cranky mofo!! Less people about. :D

Grem is a cranky fcuker - duly noted. :D

I'm good writer lady, I'm not usually up late. I can't sleep because I went on a hike today, came homes, decided to watch TV and fell asleep for 3 hours. :( Not a hope of me sleeping now....

Nights are way better, day time is over rated.

Paws, article on Hozier in weekend review section of the indo.. Though I doubt it contains anything you don't already know!. :)

NOVEMBER 10TH IT'S GETTING CLOSER :D

Slash-ft-Myles-Kennedy-The-Conspirators-slash-30801577-720-540.jpg

Paws, article on Hozier in weekend review section of the indo.. Though I doubt it contains anything you don't already know!. 
    Awh thanks, I'll give it a read anyway! :D

good to hear christy :)

I totally get that, woke up really late yesterday and totally wide awake now..very frustrating

glad you had a good night pp :)

Mention anything Hozier related & Paws goes into a fit of happiness :P, actually had a listen to one of his songs on Youtube a while ago, he's ****ing good.

It's been replayed a couple of times

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Mention anything Hozier related & Paws goes into a fit of happiness , actually had a listen to one of his songs on Youtube a while ago, he's ****ing good.
    Hozier or Alter Bridge.. and I then turn into Fangirl Paws! :p

• Advertisement

Hozier or Alter Bridge.. and I then turn into Fangirl Paws! :p

You'll go completely fangirl if Myles ever releases his solo album or Alter Bridge finally come to Ireland, whichever happens first.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement