Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Do you have enough rum to keep me afloat?

We have enough to keep me afloat or fill an oil tanker whichever comes first

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am friends with him on facebook and chat to him from time to time. Just miss his head around here is all :/ Was good fun around the place.

Plus there's one or two people over in the metal forums that I know IRL and we just don't get along at all. So I just tend to stay out of there..
    Ah we aren't all bastards.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Angron wrote: »

My parents were married when I was born!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Angron wrote: »

Ah now in fairness the majority of the posters are actually sound out. Just one or two rotten apples is all. I shouldn't let em stop me but I like having a quiet life :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

*runs into new Lair*

Hi guys!

*runs off to watch Doctor Who*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Is it bad that I'm watching The Late Late Show repeat? Well done xPPx :)

KKkitty wrote: »
    Is it bad that I'm watching The Late Late Show repeat? Well done xPPx :)

I see nothing wrong with that

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Kitty!

I'm liking this new lair, it's already purple in my head.. Nice..

I see nothing wrong with that

Kinda stopped watching it when my parents died so maybe that's why I feel weird watching it now. How are you Wolfie?

Heyo Kitty!

I'm liking this new lair, it's already purple in my head.. Nice..

Hi, how are you?

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote: »
    Kinda stopped watching it when my parents died so maybe that's why I feel weird watching it now. How are you Wolfie?

I doing fairly well

I doing fairly well

That's good to know. I'm having a glass of wine at the moment. Had my daughter's christening yesterday. Didn't invite my fella's brother's ex and it went so well without her.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh enjoy your wine, stuck at work here.. Wednesday will be my weekend. :)

My weekend starts again on Sunday

Mine varies quite a bit. Usually midweekish though the last while. Since I'm not a big fan of going out at weekends that suits me!.

I get Sundays and Mondays.

Does that apply on bank holidays too? I have a Sunday off this month somewhere and I've the Saturday of the hurling final off yeah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

Mighty fine lair you've got here folks!

Mind if I lurk for a bit? ;)

I grow weary of AH.

Don't see a problem - there's an introduction thread too in the forum if you fancy it.. I suffer from after hours ptsd, hence my relocation!.

Thanks!

I was drawn in by the new thread title and after reading around a bit I was just like "This is much better!"

• Advertisement

Does that apply on bank holidays too? I have a Sunday off this month somewhere and I've the Saturday of the hurling final off yeah!!

Every Sunday, Every Monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hi noc peeps :-)

Only catching up now, well done pp :-D much deserved x

Ok, welcome House so!!

Wolf, that's a nice kind of stability I think, not my thing though..

Hiya Smiler, how are you?

Thanks!

I was drawn in by the new thread title and after reading around a bit I was just like "This is much better!"

We have quite a few AH escapees in here

I still can't believe I didn't find it sooner..

It can get pretty em... heated at times alright!

Ok, welcome House so!!

Wolf, that's a nice kind of stability I think, not my thing though..

Hiya Smiler, how are you?

not bad grem, got an early night and just woke up to use the loo:p nervous day tomorrow, my mom's going to be in hospital, be thinking of her most of the day:o hope all's well with yourself:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Paws Day! :D

Hiya Swan!!

Smiler all ok here, slightly painful but that's ok..

• Advertisement

hope your pain eases grem, glad all ok otherwise though:)

hiya black swan:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement