Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Eh, I'm okay, how's yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey double P & A-mon

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    Eh, I'm okay, how's yourself?
    Only ok? I'm good. Just relaxing. Neighbour is taking up the whole couch. He's sprawled on one side of it and he has his crutch left right across the other.
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Hey double P & A-mon
    Hi Ted :)

Only ok? I'm good. Just relaxing. Neighbour is taking up the whole couch. He's sprawled on one side of it and he has his crutch left right across the other.

Hi Ted :)

Howdy Paws, completely misread that & thought " Jeez he's making himself comfortable"

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Howdy Paws, completely misread that & thought " Jeez he's making himself comfortable"
    I didn't need that image!!!

• Advertisement

Sorry Paws.

:o

Ah that's ok... :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well remember, if the two of you are getting chased by someone, you don't have to outrun the chaser once you can outrun the person with the crutch.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals..........I feel a migraine coming on -_-

Poor Seph :(

Just noticed that a lot of Noc usernames are on my predictive text thing. :)

• Advertisement

Huzzah, have a hostel for my concert next weekend. Was getting a bit panicked cause nothing was coming up when I was searching for places.

Who you going to see Angron? :)

Carcass, it's the first time they've been in Ireland in 20 or so years.

Angron wrote:
    Carcass, it's the first time they've been in Ireland in 20 or so years.
    Ah cool, enjoy! Wouldn't be my cup of tea but apparently they're Jim Carrey's favourite band. Made a short appearance in the first Ace Ventura film.

Nope, that was Cannibal Corpse (who I've seen twice :P)

Hold on, I'm mixing them up with Cannibal Corpse..
    See, I told you they weren't my cup of tea..

Lol, we must have posted at the same time.. :p

Yup :P I remember the scene well. They played "Hammer Smashed Face".

Love that movie! What an odd title for a song. :p

They've got better/worse names for songs, depending on how you look at it :P

• Advertisement

I'm almost afraid to ask..

Rather than go on about song titles, I'll just post this :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Afternoon pals

Hey there Hugo.

Angron wrote: »
    Hey there Hugo.

How are you there Angron? :)

Ah I'm ok, getting ready to go back to Galway later on. Yourself?

Ah I'm ok, getting ready to go back to Galway later on. Yourself?

Not up to much here. Just at home. Shaved my face and head so am feeling like the **** presently! :D

I'm still sporting the head of hair look myself :P

I'm still sporting the head of hair look myself :P

*mumbles "Lucky bastard!" under breath* :pac:

• Advertisement

I've been growing my hair for 6 years, I won't let it go easily :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement