Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

right girls & boys , i'm off to the leaba,

try not to reach the magic number in my absence.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Can't make any promises Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Haven't watched breaking bad either.. Beginning to wonder if there's something up with me!!

I was once like you, then I just bought the first season and my life has never being the same since..
    I actually have two weeks off work soon and I got all 5 seasons from my brother's friend, he had them already downloaded. :)

Two weeks well spent :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha how late can ya stay up?. Is it bad manners to talk to oneself on a thread??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Haha how late can ya stay up?. Is it bad manners to talk to oneself on a thread??

Sometimes I feel like I talk to myself on threads :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Well then Paws, problem solved, quality television viewing sorted.
    Yep. I'm so looking forward to some time off I must say.

Just realised I'm working 16 days out of the next 18.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, I've been drinking :D have another 4 bottles of Erdinger for the PPV too :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Sometimes I feel like I talk to myself on threads :o

In my more paranoid moments I feel like a thread killer so you're not on your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Up at 6am for work at 8. Better sleep. Night guys. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

G'night PP!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

In my more paranoid moments I feel like a thread killer so you're not on your own.

Me too G.

Oh tonight is gonna be long.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh tonight is gonna be long.

Anything the matter there Lith?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Peeps in*

Hey Seph.

Hey Seph and Angron too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How are the lads ?

Anything the matter there Lith?

Watching a wrestling PPV, then gonna watch Slipknot live from their own festival at 5 in the morning.

Watching a wrestling PPV, then gonna watch Slipknot live from their own festival at 5 in the morning.

Ah right, cool

Where you watching that?

• Advertisement

I'm watching the rassling too.

Pfft.. Sitting here monitoring maintenance systems. Gimme wrestling please!!

How are the lads ?

Full of pizza. Agus tú féin? Any craic?

Full of pizza. Agus tú féin? Any craic?

Playing far cry 3 :-D

Playing far cry 3 :-D

Looks like a cool game actually :)

Where you watching that?

At home on the computer.

Goodnight pals

See ya Hugo.

Nite Hugo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I think seph meant what site lith! :pac:

Spent the evening watching trailers for scary movies..not the best idea we've had!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement